Pastor Marty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where's pastor Marty?

He used to write to Pia. Remember her?
2575.jpg

He told her it was hard for him getting a connection to get on the Site....she still emails me...I must ask her if they are still in contact.

I miss mjrhealth too...remember him? They were both for OZ.
I PM'ed him the other day...but heard nothing back.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hey Triumph

I finally heard back from Pia..
This is what she mentioned in her email...

Yes I still hear from Marty....He has had a truly awful time of it for quite a while, but , wonderfully he got out of the hospital recently and actually felt better this time.....
Also that radio/magazine thing he does, about Jesus, is apparently doing really well also...He sent me a few of the testimonies shared that he has...Quite wonderful :).

So it sounds like he has been sick etc, but okay now.
Bless you....Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Triumph

Yes I still hear from Marty....He has had a truly awful time of it for quite a while, but , wonderfully he got out of the hospital recently and actually felt better this time.....
Also that radio/magazine thing he does, about Jesus, is apparently doing really well also...He sent me a few of the testimonies shared that he has...Quite wonderful :).

Bless you....Helen
I have also remained in touch with Pia, but did not realize she also knew Pastor Marty. I will mention him to her on my next contact.

Reactions: Helen

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hey Triumph

Bless you....Helen

Thanks.
I hope he comes back.

Reactions: Helen