Paul’s very clear warning about today’s #1 disastrous doctrine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth).
My trusted Biblical Astrologist describes Jupiter as the "Almighty God Planet," but i post this strictly for comparison as i am fairly ignorant of those things. http://www.biblenews1.com/ Fwiw, he also believes there will be a rapture.

regardless, your date is close enough that imo we can just pick this back up in October of this year, when one of us will have been demonstrated to be in error, yes? So, until then.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Heb 13:8 said:
you stated that Christ had been speaking only to those in His day.

Works salvation is false, believers are sealed until death. The End.
Lol. Well, we might have a discussion on the difference in works and good deeds, or what defines a believer, or, tbh i wonder if a treatise on dialectical v logical reasoning is not in order here somewhere, but suffice it to say for now that stating "the end" is the equivalent of calling yourself God is it not? This statement cannot be questioned, isn't that correct? Or rather, what is meant? By you? Ty

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
H. Richard said:
I would like to say here that it is written the the children of God are not children of wrath. When God pours out His wrath on the world it will not be poured on God's children. So how will this be accomplished if the children are not taken out of this world before God pours out His wrath?

Rom 5:8-11
8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
NKJV
this is a great Q, and i feel that i will be able to better reply in October, however for now it may suffice to remind you that you are called to leave the world, to be in it but not of it, so i would have to ask you what it is exactly that you feel you have to fear, in this scenario of God pouring out His wrath upon the world (kosmou)?

See that you are being encouraged to abandon the earth (erets), where heaven is coming to, your domain, with this nefarious doctrine, and encouraged to accept that Jesus is going to ride in and take you...somewhere, some place, to "save" you, yet at the same time you confidently assert to people that you are already saved. Talk about two men in a bed. Which is it? Can you imagine a better illustration of "sitting on a fence?" Either you have been reconciled to God, or you have not; and either the earth is your domain, or it is not.

And of course fences back then were not the ornamental wooden board thingies we have today; they had like broken glass on top of them, ie would have been quite uncomfortable to sit on.

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
yet you have no testimony of a tongue of fire resting on your head, and you have not spoken in any other languages to the amazement of crowds. How do you deal with this fact?
lol are you ready for 9/23/17?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Heb 13:8 said:
lol are you ready for 9/23/17?
i guess so; it will be like my 4th de-rapturization, the first was about 1980 or 85, and we've had a few famous ones since then, so i'm kind of surprised, tbh. Plus, that is no answer for the question, i'm wondering now why you bothered to quote it. But i guess we can pick this back up on 9/24 instead of 10/01, so it's a week closer already. I'll just go adjust my reminder, while you contemplate a logical answer to my question, perhaps. Fwiw, we can read accounts of de-rapturization in the OT and the NT, so you might explore those.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
bbyrd009 said:
Lol. Well, we might have a discussion on the difference in works and good deeds, or what defines a believer, or, tbh i wonder if a treatise on dialectical v logical reasoning is not in order here somewhere, but suffice it to say for now that stating "the end" is the equivalent of calling yourself God is it not? This statement cannot be questioned, isn't that correct? Or rather, what is meant? By you? Ty
The silence i get when i ask these questions--or others, like "what behavior?" or "what treatment?"--of those who assume some Scriptural authority, is the exact same silence any reader will hear "behind" them when God asks them why they believed and taught this tripe, ok? It is one thing to be naive, and believe what a trusted charismata may have told you on faith; but it may be quite another when you are confronted with another perspective that makes the old pass away but you refuse to see it because of the damage it causes to your authoritay, ok?

And i don't want to be misunderstood here, i do not condemn you, this is something that most anyone struggles with; imo it is just a part of making gods. I only bring it up again because this may be a great illustration of how we separate ourselves from God, if you will notice that i presented no facts or conclusions to be disputed or countered, and even agreed that the "Because" passage surely also had some relevance in your "church admin"-- even though we apparently cannot even get a logical progression on that concept, why i am not entirely sure--but what i get back is ad hominem dismissals, not that i am God. I certainly don't know, and i could be completely off base here. I suggest to anyone stumbling across this post that you completely disregard everything in it, if it does not fit with your understanding.

Pardon me if i have gotten too pointed here, please, i am not good at inferring when i have made my point in light of sparse or only negative feedback, borderline Asperger's or whatever i guess, i often still expect to read some kind of agreement, and forget the principle of planting seed. I certainly cannot prove that Christ, a Spirit Who came to institute Grace, meant anything other than to clarify a point of Law for the administration of the church that He knew had less than 70 years left, and would not be left one stone upon another, ok. The other Church of course needs no human admin, but that is another post. Peace.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
i guess so; it will be like my 4th de-rapturization, the first was about 1980 or 85, and we've had a few famous ones since then, so i'm kind of surprised, tbh. Plus, that is no answer for the question, i'm wondering now why you bothered to quote it. But i guess we can pick this back up on 9/24 instead of 10/01, so it's a week closer already. I'll just go adjust my reminder, while you contemplate a logical answer to my question, perhaps. Fwiw, we can read accounts of de-rapturization in the OT and the NT, so you might explore those.
Right, and those people in the 1980's didn't have the Rev 12 great sign starring them in the face. Stellarium was invented in 2001. bbyrd, harpazo rapture is for the church only.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok well all i can suggest to you is that if you read Scripture from a logical pov you are going to be falling into these logic traps--exactly as was intended--that were designed by masters of dialectical thinking. You might note that you are having to add to Scripture to reinforce your point, and you are ignoring other Scripture that refutes your point.

Now i certainly don't know, ok, and the only proof i can offer will be when Sep 24th or whenever rolls around, at which point you might then see that there is another way to interpret Scripture, that being the pov from which It is written, or i will be owing you an apology.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I missed what this Stellarium has revealed to you, in the heavens? Specifically?

This might certainly lend credence to your case. But i hope you see how you have been drawn into divining here, maybe we should review what happened to the Acts Church in Jerusalem, most of whom apparently held the same conviction as you and many others have? Or reflect upon who Ezekiel was referring to in his "pillows" and "soft landings" passages? This is not a new heresy, after all. Please do not pin your faith on this, ok? We have a current idiom for "clouds" that is symbologically much more accurate than this literal interpretation, your head is in the clouds, one might be under a cloud, etc.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
Now i certainly don't know, ok, and the only proof i can offer will be when Sep 24th or whenever rolls around

For those who have eyes to see, ears to hear,

If you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider these passages. Time is short.

The illustrations accompanying this study attempts to show that the actual ‘birthing’ of Jupiter, concerning the Great Virgo Sign in Heaven from the book of Revelation chapter 12 is prophetic. What makes this Virgo motif unique is that Jupiter has never had its 9-month retrograde occur when the Sun is ‘clothing’ Virgo and the Moon is at her ‘feet’. According to other researchers that have studies this celestial motif, this depiction with Jupiter is a once in a creation event, meaning it has never happened nor will in human history..http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2016/luisv814.htm

John 3:3-7 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ok, ty, i will look at the link, and prolly submit it to my Biblical Astrologer for his opinion.
on 2nd thought, prolly not, i mean, Bullinger, really?

On the other hand, it can also be associated with the ‘birthing’ of the New World Order and/or its ‘Christ’ Manchild; in this case the AntiChrist. On the other hand, it can be attributed to the completion of the Church Age perhaps.
seems an awfully slim peg to hang one's hat on, wadr.

If there is anything prophetic that will be translated on Earth, that will come about, will remain to be ascertained.
at the very least you guys seem to have outran the author, who i suggest would not back up your conclusions here, or at least certainly does not directly do so in the article. Surely you read that it is just as likely that this is a herald of antichrist, yes? 911 is of course an occult symbology, cue Rockefeller's watches all set with the hands at 9 and 11 or sometimes 9:11 way back in the 70s and 80s, etc. on the covers of magazines, on certain occult dates. I could dig up a link if you like.

i'm finding it much more likely that a group of satan worshipping lunatics might foment some major action around this time, as they certainly have their finger on the buttons, and it would not surprise me if some fascinating/man-ufactured thing were to occur then, but i suggest to you that this is a dark road that you are going down, ok? We'll see.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
bbyrd009 said:
Surely you read that it is just as likely that this is a herald of antichrist, yes? 911 is of course an occult symbology, cue Rockefeller's watches all set with the hands at 9 and 11 or sometimes 9:11 way back in the 70s and 80s, etc. on the covers of magazines, on certain occult dates. I could dig up a link if you like.
Well, 9/23/17 great sign is heralding the antichrist system into the world, per Rev 12:3-4, Rev chapter 13.

9/11/3 B.C. is actually Jesus birth day on Feast of Trumpets, and 9/21/17 to 9/22/17 is also the Feast of Trumpets. Jesus birth day in September 2017 is connecting the head with the body in Rev 12:5. A new dispensation will begin, per Micah 5:3. The age of grace ends, and Daniels 70th week begins.

God focuses His attention back on the Jews, and they will no longer be abandoned, per Rev 12:6, 14.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel (virgo woman) will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son (jupiter church), and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future. Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets.

Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)