Paul said: give thyself to reading of the scriptures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah no offense but if you don't have Scripture for it I'm not too interested, but ty. I am led to other writings, but by a diff path that I have kinda learned a hard way. Any pertinent quotes might support your case a little though maybe. I Read the Erhman book, not too bad for a determinist huh. But some bad guesses too I guess, at least I recall not finishing it, so iow I was prolly feeling manipulated reading it. too.
Are you being serious?

You want me to provide Scriptural evidence for what is supposed to be in our Bible? o_O You make ZERO sense....

You read the Erhman book but don’t recall finishing it???? Sooooo did you read it or not??? Which one??? He wrote many blasphemous books and if you are reading his books you aren’t reading history.

Praying for you.....Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
history books written by the winners
lol
Hmmmm.......Protestant and Catholic historians agree how we got our Bible (table of contents) because we still have the historical documents from when the various Councils met soooooo another ignorant statement by you.....

Mary