Persecuted for printing the Bible:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kepha31 said:
Like I said, Scholarly documentation, please. (which anti-Catholics never provide) An anti-Catholic with a biased agenda is not scholarly. . An author with a Ph.D. in history is scholarly.
Commandment #8, You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
Okay, how about "The World Book Encyclopedia"? Would you accept it as being scholarly?

I went to volume 10, and read your catholic history about Pope Innocence and how he changed the RCC. In that same book read about the Inquisition set up by Pope Gregory IX to kill everyone that disagreed with the catholic doctrine an would not submit to the RCC doctrine. --- Just as the Jews did to Jesus when He said what He did about the Pharisees. The religious Jews tried to kill those that professed Jesus as their Messiah and King. The stoning of Stephen is an example. Saul was doing just that until he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. His name was later changed from Saul to Paul.

In other words, if you are a member of the RCC, you are just as guilty as they are and you need to come out of her.

tom55

Love your neighbor as yourself
Sep 9, 2013
H. Richard said:
Okay, how about "The World Book Encyclopedia"? Would you accept it as being scholarly?

I went to volume 10, and read your catholic history about Pope Innocence and how he changed the RCC. In that same book read about the Inquisition set up by Pope Gregory IX to kill everyone that disagreed with the catholic doctrine an would not submit to the RCC doctrine. --- Just as the Jews did to Jesus when He said what He did about the Pharisees. The religious Jews tried to kill those that professed Jesus as their Messiah and King. The stoning of Stephen is an example. Saul was doing just that until he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. His name was later changed from Saul to Paul.

In other words, if you are a member of the RCC, you are just as guilty as they are and you need to come out of her.
I wonder if anyone in your family or church has done anything wrong, evil or sinful?