person above you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
I like your username, do you like to fish?
biggrin.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
With our very similar usernames if I don't look carefully I confuse you for me. And I am sure other people do as well.

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(followerofchrist;29409)
With our very similar usernames if I don't look carefully I confuse you for me. And I am sure other people do as well.
When I read your posts, I do so with a Texas drawl.
wink.gif

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
(FollowChrist;29416)
Peacebewith you, and also with you*shakes hand*(catholic thing)
yep, it's an inside joke sort of thing. Your name makes me think of what I always ask my kids about following the crowd - so if Christ were to jump off a bridge, would you jump too?
tongue.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
A great sister in Christ who loves the Word with all of her heart, soul, mind. A wonderful, yet humble servant.Jag

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
If Shakespearean was a language Jag would speak it.wait I'm not on Jag
smile.gif
well anyway to answer follow christs question I hate to fish, it is probably the worst sport out there. " hey son, lets hold a stick for 5 hours." Lets not.the reason I have this username is because a year ago I was doing nothing in particular when a verse popped in my head, I don't remember exactly what verse it was but it was kind of deppressing. Well to try to figure out what God meant I popped the verse in google and what came up was page after page of the same exact screensaver which said " letsgofishing."the next day all the screensavers were gone.So I consider letsgofishing Gods motto for me.so lets go fishing, for he makes us fishers of men your brother in christRyan Fitz

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
Ok you too want a compliment? ^ likes all people to get equal complimentsas they are given freely.:cool:BE BLESSED AS ALWAYS

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Well first was the one by your username, but then I also noticed the one in your sig. So I assumed you like eagles, was I wrong?

Learner

Jan 19, 2008
^oooooo what you doing in ere :eek:, Now I have to watch my p's and q's thats for sure. lol,,, your space my friend. see ya ^

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
(Learner;31858)
^oooooo what you doing in ere :eek:, Now I have to watch my p's and q's thats for sure. lol,,, your space my friend. see ya ^
Whats that about?

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
Me too. Maybe its someone i know from another forum?Learner, is that you, JD?
rolleyes.gif