person above you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Learner

Jan 19, 2008
was it the ooooooooooooo lol,,, it was wasnt it..... JD who me lol.... as if I would :angel4:

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
even if u were a needle in a haystack i'd pull you out in a jiffy75% proof has really bad breath
rolleyes.gif
welcome my friend welcome.Be Blessed

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
(followerofchrist;32102)
...what??
Oh that was for the poster above me.

JIP

Dec 7, 2007
(followerofchrist;32130)
Ya, I figured yall had kind of moved on b/c yall were still talkin and I was completely lost.
Sorry for misleading ya.:angel9:

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
(Peacebewithyou;29413)
When I read your posts, I do so with a Texas drawl.
wink.gif

Hahahahah I man Follower people just love to pick on us Texans!! YEEEEHAAWWW

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(ForYou;46318)
Hahahahah I man Follower people just love to pick on us Texans!! YEEEEHAAWWW
Can you blame them? If I wasn't a Texan I would be EXTREMELY jealous too:rolleyes:. Its only natural they react like that.

For Life

Feb 24, 2007
Your name reminds me of the old Life cereal commercial. "Let's give it to Mikey, he hates everything. Whoa, Mikey, He likes it!"

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
True...:p

I have played a similar game called "The person below me" which seemed a lot less complicated somehow...:D

The person above me has a heart for souls...and is looking forward to the doors that God is opening up for him...even as we speak!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True...:p

I have played a similar game called "The person below me" which seemed a lot less complicated somehow...:D

The person above me has a heart for souls...and is looking forward to the doors that God is opening up for him...even as we speak!

Wish we had more like the people above me!:wacko: