Pet coyote having a cheeseburger!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the video, fun.

I ran into a large coyote on my walk some time ago. Came face to face with a wild one. Not excited about it. He was super large compared to that one.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like the video, fun.

I ran into a large coyote on my walk some time ago. Came face to face with a wild one. Not excited about it. He was super large compared to that one.
Weave the pet coyote is a female so maybe smaller?

When I first started watching the guy's videos, I wasn't sure about him feeding the coyote, letting it go into his house, laying on the couch, etc.

However, he explained that Weave is afraid of the other coyotes and they would have killed her. So he lets her in his house!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weave the pet coyote is a female so maybe smaller?

When I first started watching the guy's videos, I wasn't sure about him feeding the coyote, letting it go into his house, laying on the couch, etc.

However, he explained that Weave is afraid of the other coyotes and they would have killed her. So he lets her in his house!
That is very humane of him. Great!

• Love
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.