Picture For Today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Endzone

May 7, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I'm going to try and post a picture a day if I can.

This one is in downtown Seattle looking through the window of a jewelry store in the summer of 2006. This was some kind of art piece they had in the store.

original.jpg

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
Girls at the beach in Kirkland, WA summer 2006. Can you all handle this one, or should I take it down? Just let me know.

Modesty debates are always fun, then of course ... does it end there when it appears these girls may be a bit younger than voting age ?

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
Modesty debates are always fun, then of course ... does it end there when it appears these girls may be a bit younger than voting age ?
I don't know, they look to be at least 19 or early 20's. You'll see worse just by turning on the television and at least they're not wearing those REALLY itsy bitsy things that could double as tooth floss  :blink: Besides they look happy, and I like a smiling face. I don't know I'm kind of torn. Perhaps it would be better if they were wearing a one piece. That first picture though.... they call that ART?  :blink:

Endzone

May 7, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Downtown Seattle Summer 2006. For some reason you see a lot of this "hip" type of culture in Seattle. I'm not sure what to call it. Seattle is very liberal in its politics. At least this kid was nice enough to let me take her picture.

original.jpg

Rave kids at park in Bellevue, WA which is a burb of Seattle.

original.jpg

Kirkland, WA Summer 2006

original.jpg

Miami Ohio vs. Buffalo in Oxford, OH Fall 2006.

original.jpg

Friend's daughter.

original.jpg