Please Don’t Feed the Baby-Killers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Please Don’t Feed the Baby-Killers

Please don’t show any respect for… or vote for, or applaud in any way (etc) anyone who thinks it’s no big deal to murder an unborn child! That is someone who (you would think this goes w/o saying) does not care about anything or anyone, except maybe when it is convenient to do so (need to get votes… gotta get certain people’s attention or affection or what have u… might be persecuted if I were to be, or become pro life…) Why don’t we, for a change… pay some attention to people who do the right thing. Yeh, I know… there aren’t too many of those.. rare creatures… but the media manages to find all kinds of other exotic creatures… let them go on a search for that one…

+

irondumpty

Aug 7, 2016
I agree, but you wrongly assume that just because people believe they are Christian that they follow Christ.
To profess the faith and to walk in the faith is the difference between hypocrites and saints.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
irondumpty said:
I agree, but you wrongly assume that just because people believe they are Christian that they follow Christ.
To profess the faith and to walk in the faith is the difference between hypocrites and saints.
well, yeh, but i do not readily see the relevance... to OP

?

i think u just wanted to say "you wrongly assume"

that's what happens to Catholics... we are alway attacked and persecuted.. but oh well... i accepted that a long time ago... I love Jesus... If others do not get me.. (dont get Jesus) that is their problem

irondumpty

Aug 7, 2016
I really didn't know you are Catholic but now I have plenty of cause to persecute and discriminate against you (seeing as Catholicism is a pagan faith)

Originally I meant exactly what I said as typed.
You actually just invented all of that for som reason I don't know.

But thanks for giving me more ammunition :)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
irondumpty said:
I really didn't know you are Catholic but now I have plenty of cause to persecute and discriminate against you (seeing as Catholicism is a pagan faith)

Originally I meant exactly what I said as typed.
You actually just invented all of that for som reason I don't know.

But thanks for giving me more ammunition :)
I am "proud" to be Catholic (although its true there are things going on in the RCC that are far from pride-worthy...)

I'm so glad i was raised CAtholic (not catechized well, but anyhow) b/c now i do not have this eerie prejudice that many noncatholics have... don't have that 500 year gap to come between me and the Church Christ founded... I was never a practicing Christian until the Catholic Church made me one... no other "church" coiuld do what the RCC did for me and for that i will be eternally grateful

You anticatholics have absolutely NO clue... you believe mere humans who speak against the Church... dont even bother investigating it on your own...

sorry but i have no respect for that kind of thing