Please forgive me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Why must we handle it

Why can't we just say God we are fed up of this and want out

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why must we handle it

Why can't we just say God we are fed up of this and want out
You are asking pointless questions. It is what it is and how it is. You can choose God and His Way or you can choose yourself and your way. There are no other alternatives.

Reactions: Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are asking pointless questions. It is what it is and how it is. You can choose God and His Way or you can choose yourself and your way. There are no other alternatives.

So it's not choosing God's way to want to be let out and put an end to billions suffering and dying

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it's not choosing God's way to want to be let out and put an end to billions suffering and dying
According to God's time in accord with the damage that men continue to inflict.... God does know what He is doing. But, men want to have their own way. Your suggested way, I believe, would be no improvement over what men are already doing.

Reactions: Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
According to God's time in accord with the damage that men continue to inflict.... God does know what He is doing. But, men want to have their own way. Your suggested way, I believe, would be no improvement over what men are already doing.

Both roads lead to the same outcome. Letting us out is more humane than a long drawn out process of dying.

Much like you would give your pet a mercy kill rather than let it endure prolonged suffering

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am truly sorry you are suffering. Life is not easy all the time but our ways are not His ways and you need to simply live life the best way (His way/Bible) you can.
This life is not what you think it is. We are largely blind to the massive spiritual battle going on around us and continually blaming God is not going to do you any good.
Yes He is to blame in a sense but that's only because you don't know what life is. I don't either but I have chosen to believe and trust that what He's put before me is for my good.
You are like a child that refuses to take medicine because you don't like the way it tastes. No offense intended.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both roads lead to the same outcome. Letting us out is more humane than a long drawn out process of dying.

God is not human. You seem to believe that being what you call humane would be better than going the Way God has provided. I think that you have really misunderstood God. You are matching your knowledge against God's. No one can really do that correctly because no one understand God so completely as that. The Way God provided for us is by "faith". You are wanting to reject that in favor of your knowledge which is man's knowledge.

Much like you would give your pet a mercy kill rather than let it endure prolonged suffering
I won't go there with you.

You have decided against a walk of faith because the knowledge of men and their ways have convinced you. I cannot convince you. God will not convince unless and until you really start with faith...

Heb 11:6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God is not human. You seem to believe that being what you call humane would be better than going the Way God has provided. I think that you have really misunderstood God. You are matching your knowledge against God's. No one can really do that correctly because no one understand God so completely as that. The Way God provided for us is by "faith". You are wanting to reject that in favor of your knowledge which is man's knowledge.

I won't go there with you.

You have decided against a walk of faith because the knowledge of men and their ways have convinced you. I cannot convince you. God will not convince unless and until you really start with faith...

Heb 11:6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Are you really suggesting that God is in favour of decades of pain and suffering for his creations

It is YOU who have misunderstood God

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really suggesting that God is in favour of decades of pain and suffering for his creations

Do you want to believe only in the God who always conforms to what you believe is right or best? Was it God's will for Jesus, His Son to suffer and die as he did? No more discussion as, I believe, only God gives real increase to people. I am not God and neither are you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well here's the thing

If anyone gets put through supernatural death threats etc at the same time they have to deal with other things and trying to make a living do they not have a right to get angry

Or in other words if you are God how do you expect someone to react to supernatural death threats? Certainly not with happiness and praise

Also I really do need financial assistance. It's a mixture of being human and having to deal with non stop distractions plus time moving so quickly
It might help if you explain what you mean by supernatural death threats .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want to believe only in the God who always conforms to what you believe is right or best? Was it God's will for Jesus, His Son to suffer and die as he did? No more discussion as, I believe, only God gives real increase to people. I am not God and neither are you.
REMEMBER JOBS WIFE . she said WHY DONT YE JUST CURSE GOD and die .
What did job tell her . WE have recieved much good at the hand of GOD , and now its evil , suffering
YET JOB DIDNT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT .
GOD DOES as HE DOES . Sufferings for christains are meant for GOOD , just as they were for job .
GOD worketh all things together for the GOOD of those who love him .
SURE IT feels hard and sufferings are not joyful but painful . NEVER THE LESS
afteward it yields the peaceable fruits of RIGHTEOUSNESS unto those who are excercised therein .
GOD IS GOD . LET GOD BE TRUE but every man a liar .
THE GOOD LORD GIVETH , AND THE GOOD LORD TAKETH AWAY . BUT BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME .
HE ALWAYS knows what is best for us . ALWAYS HE KNOWS WHAT WE NEED .
ALWAYS . SUFFERINGS will work for our good .

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

for now it is sin or sin in the world and ignorance or ignorance in God's will that is causing suffering but God doesn't want anyone to perish but have everlasting life so He's still giving everyone a chance to repent and follow Him. Jesus said "follow Me". So what did He do? we have to be an example of Jesus. What did people in the Bible do when they were in trouble? They prayed, pray to God but not selfish prayer, Godly prayer with praise and thanksgiving. God will forgive you but He wants repentance or a true heart for repentance and if you confess you sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If you find it hard to repent of something, ask God to help you. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find.

Reactions: amadeus and Keturah

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
for now it is sin or sin in the world and ignorance or ignorance in God's will that is causing suffering but God doesn't want anyone to perish but have everlasting life so He's still giving everyone a chance to repent and follow Him. Jesus said "follow Me". So what did He do? we have to be an example of Jesus. What did people in the Bible do when they were in trouble? They prayed, pray to God but not selfish prayer, Godly prayer with praise and thanksgiving. God will forgive you but He wants repentance or a true heart for repentance and if you confess you sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If you find it hard to repent of something, ask God to help you. Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find.

Why should billions of us have to come here to "repent" because one angel got the silly idea that he could take God's place

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anyway. Let us out. And pretty please with sugar on top explain to us why you, God, decided to have Jesus die long before you created anyone else