Please Help Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl everything went well, smoother than I thought, the best part is I won’t ever have to see that narcissistic supervisor of mine, when he finds out he’ll be pissed.

Thanks again for your prayers Pearl.
I'm so pleased for you.

Reactions: farouk

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so pleased for you.
Thank you Pearl, means a lot to me.

Today is my last day, I feel relieved and grateful I was able to get another job before I was let go, considering the economy hasn’t gotten really any better, not with good paying jobs anyways.

The good Lord has provided for me and all the prayers on here have helped me get there.

Praise the Lord and God bless everyone on here.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Today is my last day, I feel relieved and grateful I was able to get another job before I was let go, considering the economy hasn’t gotten really any better, not with good paying jobs anyways.

The good Lord has provided for me and all the prayers on here have helped me get there.

Sounds like it all went smoothly at last...

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I hope you will soon settle in to your new job and find that you enjoy it.

TheWind

Aug 3, 2019
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m new here and don’t really know where to post this.

I’m a firm believer in God, I was raised Catholic but have since become non denominational.

Lately I have been feeling like I have no where to turn to, my job is a dead end job, and I think they’re about to let me go, simply because I get reactions from one of the chemicals I have to work with, I pray to Jesus to come into my life and help me through these things, I even ask Jesus to please help me find a better job so that I may be happier in life.

But nothing seems to happen, I pray every night and I am starting to feel an emptiness inside of me, I repent for all the wrong doings I have done in my life and beg for forgiveness, so that I may be saved.

Can someone please help me?

This is not godly sorrow. True faith starts when you hear the word of God through the gospel that can be found in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the king James bible. And hearing comes with the fear of Christ, which is the fear of God. Then with this fear, he will hear you when you call upon his name for mercy.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is not godly sorrow. True faith starts when you hear the word of God through the gospel that can be found in the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John in the king James bible. And hearing comes with the fear of Christ, which is the fear of God. Then with this fear, he will hear you when you call upon his name for mercy.
People have been supporting JohnPaul and praying for his situation and now he has a new job, and giving in his notice went more smoothly than he could have imagined.

I think most of us have been in dark places or in situations that seemed impossible to get out of at some time during our Christian walk. I know I have and know how important encouragement and pray support is.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Amen...you are now at the beginning of a whole new adventure :)

Bless you...H

Reactions: Pearl

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you will soon settle in to your new job and find that you enjoy it.

Thank you Pearl, I hope so too, I have another job that's interested in my skills, if I don't like this one I'll take the other one.

Sounds like it all went smoothly at last...

It went very smooth Farouk, smoother than I thought it would, my coworker who's friends with the owner wasn't too happy, as he'll actually have to do something now, they're not hiring anyone to replace me. I've blocked my supervisor's number already, he'll be shocked when he comes in tomorrow, I don't need anymore negativity from these people.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen...you are now at the beginning of a whole new adventure :)

Bless you...H

Yes, and God willing a great new adventure, Bless you Helen.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this is not Godly Sorrow, what you are trying to get at.

People have been supporting JohnPaul and praying for his situation and now he has a new job, and giving in his notice went more smoothly than he could have imagined.

I think most of us have been in dark places or in situations that seemed impossible to get out of at some time during our Christian walk. I know I have and know how important encouragement and pray support is.

And because of this support and prayer, I have come through this with God's grace, God works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: Pearl and GodsGrace

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Yes, and God willing a great new adventure, Bless you Helen.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by this is not Godly Sorrow, what you are trying to get at.

And because of this support and prayer, I have come through this with God's grace, God works in mysterious ways.
So...tomorrow is August 5th.
We all pray this new job is just what you want and need.
Remember to drop a line and let us know.

Blessings
GG

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...tomorrow is August 5th.
We all pray this new job is just what you want and need.
Remember to drop a line and let us know.

Blessings
GG
Thank you so much GodsGrace, tomorrow is the big day, I’m hoping I can settle down now, I gave 6 years of my life to that place and those evil people, I turn 49 on the 8th, with God’s blessing I will start over.

God bless you my dear sister.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thank you so much GodsGrace, tomorrow is the big day, I’m hoping I can settle down now, I gave 6 years of my life to that place and those evil people, I turn 49 on the 8th, with God’s blessing I will start over.

God bless you my dear sister.
As He does you.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything went well yesterday, it was orientation all day long as it will be for the rest of the week until they set me up on my new shift.

Sometimes I still can't believe I'm out of that place, outside the pay I felt like I was working in a sweatshop, good riddance.

Reactions: Helen and Pearl