Please help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jinah Park

Jul 31, 2018
Chicago
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone.
This is my first time on this forum and my first time posting.

My family is going through financial troubles with debt and we’ve been praying hard but this situation is just so hard and sometimes, it just feels like God isn’t there. I know He is but we’re all just so worn out.

I’ve decided to start a GoFundMe to try and raise enough money to help my parents.
I know it’s a lot to ask and I don’t know if it’s actually okay to ask on here but I really don’t have anywhere else to turn after asking all my friends, not even family.

I would like to carefully ask if you could either donate or share this link with those that you know: (removed)

Again, I apologize if this isn’t appropriate for this forum. I would also like to thank everyone for reading, sharing and/or donating. Thank you all so much and God bless ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sorry about your financial difficulties. And that we can't permit links asking for donations. I only removed the link so others can still pray over it.

Reactions: Helen