please,pray for kriss's daughter and kriss and the family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Please, let us all pray for kriss's daughter, who started to have seizures and has been rushed to hospital. Total healing and peace for kriss and whole family in Jesus name.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
I have been praying for you Kriss, I pray for all those I interact with here on the forum. I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I will pray for her healing and His strength to be upon you during this time.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
Lord, bless Kriss, her daughter, and her grandchildren. May they all be kept in your loving arms. We know that nothing catches you off guard and we can call on you day or night. Please touch Kriss's daughter with your soothing, healing, all-powerfull Hands. May she feel them gently placed upon her even now. As they walk through this at this time, give them an extra measure of Your grace. Help them to learn whatever they need to from this Lord so they can be a bold witness for you. May all of those around them see Your glory in their lives. In Jesus' name I pray- Amen!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
((( Kriss))) I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I am praying now and will continue to do so. Heavenly Father, keep Kriss and her family in your loving embrace,shine down your Holy Spirit on Kriss daughter, stop her seizures, give her your complete Divine healing, let your will be done, in your precious name, Amen. God bless

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I will obviously will pray for you Kriss. Sorry to hear that your daughter has seizures.Dear YHWH, I come to your throne in the name of Yahshua, if it is in thine will, please heal Kriss's daughter who has seizures, and hope she feels better as soon as possible. In the name of Yahshua, Amen!JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Lunar

Nov 23, 2007
I'm very sorry to hear about this, Kriss. Your daughter will be in my prayers.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you all very much it really means alot I counldnt think of a better group of people to be praying for my daughter and family God Bless you all