Please pray for Me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

Much love, my son suffers with the same things. Those thoughts are horrible, remember you are valued even if your thoughts tell you other wise. Your life is worth so much. I hope you can take that first step to get help xxxx
Rita

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello JesusLovesMe,

when you struggle, think on what you chose for your name here. When the darkest of nights assails your mind, cling to Jesus love and let not what troubles you overcome you.
Yes, He does love you, and He will never abandon you!

A therapist sounds like a good idea, but be careful which one you go to. I suggest finding one that has a strong Christian faith..
this site: https://www.catholictherapists.com/a-note-from-the-founder
can probably help you find a good one.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ fill you!

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
Hi. I’ve been struggling lately with depression and suicidal thoughts. I finally decided yesterday I need to see a therapist but I’m nervous about it. I sure could use y’all prayer.
You are doing the right thing. If possible, in addition to a therapist, a small group of Christian friends who you can share life with would be a great blessing as well. I have a counseling degree and have found that Christian community was often as helpful as my therapy sessions.

Lord, we pray for this brother. Help him to know that he is beloved child of God and for him to feel that love and care every day. We pray that the counselor would be helpful and that he would be encouraged by their sessions together. Amen.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi. I’ve been struggling lately with depression and suicidal thoughts. I finally decided yesterday I need to see a therapist but I’m nervous about it. I sure could use y’all prayer.
the same Jesus that evoked such tears in you is willing and able to heal....totally. You however, must come clean. He will not violate your choices.
Healing is contingent to being willing to lay aside dysfunction (sin). Don't believe the popular lie that God accomodates deliberate sin....that he somehow glosses over ones choices contrary to his direction.

All I can say is come clean.

Reactions: April_Rose

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would truly a shame, seeing you would defraud yourself an opportunity to eye witness a miracle.

As Philip said find a good Christian one.

Reactions: amadeus