Please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, elder sis. Shouted at me, spitted before me, and asked me to get out of her house. Cannot take parents and namrata to our home in Orissa because they are getting treatment here. Cannot take a room on rent because no finances. Cannot even go to her kitchen and bring anything for parents and wife and daughter.

Not sure what to decide or do in this situation.

Feeling shameless !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you @My Dreams. I don't know if you're working or just trying to preach with donations. I would recommend preaching after hours after work and holding a job. Only large churches can have paid clergy. May God bless you with wisdom in this area and the strength to care for your family.

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, elder sis. Shouted at me, spitted before me, and asked me to get out of her house. Cannot take parents and namrata to our home in Orissa because they are getting treatment here. Cannot take a room on rent because no finances. Cannot even go to her kitchen and bring anything for parents and wife and daughter.

Not sure what to decide or do in this situation.

Feeling shameless !
Praying for your situation, my friend. Keep your eyes on the Lord and continue to trust in Him no matter how bad things seem.

Psalm51

Jun 23, 2021
the USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your situation, my friend. Keep your eyes on the Lord and continue to trust in Him no matter how bad things seem.

I too am praying for you brother and second these sentiments made by amadeus. Could not have said it any better, let Him guide your steps and have unrelenting faith my friend

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm all over this in prayer brother...don't faint or get discouraged as, God's timing is perfect. Yes, it is easy for someone to say these things to those who are going through such tribulation, but we know it is true. you have been a rock for your family all along and, Satan is not liking that you all being Christians, are staying with unbelievers so, he will sure make things as tough as possible. Don't worry Mel, you are covered in prayer, no matter what is happening...your faith and trust in God WILL pay off!
Praying for peace in that household and that your older sister will allow God to soften her heart and change her mind.
Much love brother.