Please pray for my deliverance from evil spirits!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(TrueVoice;41625)
Hi,I've been under a demonic attack for over a year now. Full story available here: http://winspiritualwarfare.blogspot.com/Please pray that I may be free from this affliction. Thank you much.TrueVoice
I can pray for you, and I wil pray for you, But you do need to do two things.[1] Go to a Church that is moving in the power of God, And give God the opertunity to deliver you, It is the Anointing [Power] that sets us free. Also God could give someone in that Church,the Discerning of spirits, Once a evil spirit is discerned, the Minister has to deal with it.The demons knows that they have to go, In the name of Jesus.[2] If you are a born again Christian you have the authority to come against any attack of the devil, or demons.Ephesians 6: 10. "Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might"v11. Put the whole armour of God on, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil". Then v 12--18. God shows us what the armour of God is.James 4: 7. "Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you".1 Peter 5: 8-9.v8 "Be sober, be vigilant: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:v9 "Whom risist steadfast in the faith".You can begin to resist the demons, and once you have been delivered, you need to keep resisting any attacts that he might try do to you.Once you are delivered, you need to be full of God, because if you are not, the demon will get seven other spirits more wicked then himself, and you could be worse of.

Jackie D

Mar 15, 2008
Kick the spiritual influence out of your life. Stop looking into it, contemplating it and trying to figure out a way to beat them. Acknowledge that Christ has already done it and close all doors that keep them attached to you....you have the authority over this, it is coming to that conclusion and refusing to let them have any control over you....as long as you are spending the time you have spent talking about and looking into them, you are glorifying the enemy and it gives the enemy leave to torment you....be blessed, I will keep you in prayer

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(TrueVoice;41625)
Hi,I've been under a demonic attack for over a year now. Full story available here: http://winspiritualwarfare.blogspot.com/Please pray that I may be free from this affliction. Thank you much.TrueVoice
I did not peruse your full story, however in a cursory overview, it sounds as though you have opened several doors that ought not have been opened. These doors can be hard to close. I would commend you to follow the excellent advice given by Jackie.Many of the things you have spoken of I have seen and heard of before. You must close the doors. You must also remove and destroy any portals. You need to go through your house and completely remove and lay waste to any items that remain. As long as they remain intact and in your possession, you will not be completely free.You must cease communication with them and remember:Jude 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”Once your house is physically clean, you must spiritually clean it. Through prayer, through and by the Name and Blood of Jesus, this may be done.You are in my prayers, however I am not there, I can not close these things, you must do it. I will pray for your guidance and strength.In His love,Richard

TrueVoice

Mar 14, 2008
Thanks for your prayer and encouragement. FYI, I published my story mostly for the benefit of those possessed and oppressed. When this first happened to me I had no idea what what happening to me and what to do. I wish I had this resource then. Perhaps my story will reach someone in a similar cercumstances I was a year ago. Nowaday, I try to spend my time getting my life back in order and doing healthy devotional and religious practice. I do submit to our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
(TrueVoice;42280)
Thanks for your prayer and encouragement. FYI, I published my story mostly for the benefit of those possessed and oppressed. When this first happened to me I had no idea what what happening to me and what to do. I wish I had this resource then. Perhaps my story will reach someone in a similar cercumstances I was a year ago. Nowaday, I try to spend my time getting my life back in order and doing healthy devotional and religious practice. I do submit to our Lord, Jesus Christ.
It is indeed possible that your experience(s) will be used to help many. May you be blessed and my prayers are with you...

Elisha Kai

Nov 21, 2007
I tried that some years ago, and it lasted for a couple of years even, it is virtually hell on earth, I know that. Let me however encourage you, that God is still in control, I know that when it goes on it may not seem like that, but you will see. Let me also point out that God sometimes allows such to happen to test us, every Christian needs to be tested in different ways. Whatever happens, despite the pain and frustration, just hold fast, you will be happy again, and it will shape you into a God's warrior.