Please pray for my family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My father , mother and brother are facing individual problems. All of them are almost depressed. But since they are not sharing their feelings, there is always conflict and fight at home. If only they had once sat and shared everything. Its full of misunderstandings and ego. I am the youngest in the family and watching each of them having a hard mental breakdown time is making me depressed. I don't think I can handle it anymore. That is why I came to such a forum to ask everyone to pray for my family with me. The three of them tells me all of their feelings , but never cares to hear about each others. I don't know what to do and how to sort out this. My family is almost on the verge of destruction . I know only Jesus can help my family. Please do pray for us and make our family love each other without any misunderstandings and lead a happy life at least for a while

Here would be my advice: Every time you see them getting into strife, go and pray to God for them somewhere; somewhere peaceful where you can be alone and hear from the Lord. And when you are around them, speak words of grace to them; words that encourage them and give them hope that things will be ok. This will also set an example to them of the things that should be coming out of their mouths as well, instead of speaking contentiously at one another.

God bless, and I will try to remember to pray for you more later today as well.

Reactions: amadeus

JESUS'S warrior

Dec 27, 2021
Taliparamba
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Here would be my advice: Every time you see them getting into strife, go and pray to God for them somewhere; somewhere peaceful where you can be alone and hear from the Lord. And when you are around them, speak words of grace to them; words that encourage them and give them hope that things will be ok. This will also set an example to them of the things that should be coming out of their mouths as well, instead of speaking contentiously at one another.

God bless, and I will try to remember to pray for you more later today as well.
Thank you for the valuable advice

Reactions: Hidden In Him