Please Pray For My Job Situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Never too late, Gods perfect timing :) ....she battled with me at first because that's her personality. I had to do a RATS test before entering the work place and I know it was just a process to wittle me down but it didn't bother me at all. After negotiating back and forth, she finally said that I need to put it in writing to have one night shift removed also stressing that I will not get those days back but I don't want them back. I can survive with the amount I have. Then I tried to negotiate another shift to be removed but she wouldn't move on it for now. I think this is how God wants it for the time. Praise Jesus and thanks for all those wonderful prayers xox View attachment 22878

Well done. I liked how you had the courage to try and have another shift changed too even if she didn't go with it.

Reactions: Angelina

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have made an appointment with my boss for Thursday. At the moment we have been shortstaffed in my area of work which is right across the country in general.

Just last week a girl who works with us, who is basically a superstar worker, wanted to change her shifts to enable her to spend more time with her mother who has 6 months to live and take care of her niece but my boss is not willing to negotiate her hours so she had to put in her resignation.

Due to my own health situation, I also want to negotiate my hours. My plan is to remove 2 rostered shifts so that I am able recuperate from a knee and back injury and also help a family member in her ministry.

If she chooses to not negotiate, I will have to put in my resignation also. This has been a good job with good wages but it is very hard on the body which is starting to effect my work abilities.

Please pray that the outcome of this meeting may be in accordance to God's will.

Thank you.
I'm just happy seeing folks seek God's will.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never too late, Gods perfect timing :) ....she battled with me at first because that's her personality. I had to do a RATS test before entering the work place and I know it was just a process to wittle me down but it didn't bother me at all. After negotiating back and forth, she finally said that I need to put it in writing to have one night shift removed also stressing that I will not get those days back but I don't want them back. I can survive with the amount I have. Then I tried to negotiate another shift to be removed but she wouldn't move on it for now. I think this is how God wants it for the time. Praise Jesus and thanks for all those wonderful prayers xox View attachment 22878

Praise The Lord!

praise-god.gif