Please Pray for My Sick Niece

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BrotherlyLuv

Mar 25, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Please pray for my young teenage neice, Madison, who is sick with a terrible bacterial virus.

The virus is causing inflamation inside her mouth causing swelling of her tongue, now making it hard for her to talk. It is also causing her lips to swell as well. She is currently on three medications since going to the emergency room over the weekend and her condition is only getting worse. As of this afternoon, she is going to her prediactrian to be examined further (he was my doctor as a child; a Jewish man who saved my life from a ruptured appendix at 17).

I have been praying fervently and additional prayers are need. I thank you and may the Lord bless you all.

In Jesus' name. Amen!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for Madison. May the Lord our God divinely intervene according to his word and may she be healed in Jesus name!
12517328.gif

Be Blessed!

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
May God heal Madison. You will see wonders and healing, if you and Madison repent for the sins that you did knowingly or unknowingly..!. Trust God with your full heart. You will tell a testimony in this same post.

Remembering in my prayers.

Thanks,