Polygamy Rights 2020-2025 First Enactment (Planet Mars) (Background)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

hja54wE.jpg

(utsuro-bune=Polygamy or Special Males)

Long Story Short. God sprinkles a few males from generation to generation with affinity for polygamy........that is a picture of cleansing dead flesh (4 Genetic Lines of Dan or etc, removed tribes from revelation). The Language the Gospel uses is, in relation to "concubine". For Example: (you can just out solomon's generations from matthew 1 genealogy as the example, or, Genesis 7:13, some times in the bible, "wives" are passed down, inherited, or gifted in these relationships, or etc.)

II SAMUEL 3:7 And Saul had a concubine, whose name [was] Rizpah, the daughter of Aiah: and [Ishbosheth] said to Abner, Wherefore hast thou gone in unto my father's concubine?
II SAMUEL 3:8 Then was Abner very wroth for the words of Ishbosheth, and said, [Am] I a dog's head, which against Judah do shew kindness this day unto the house of Saul thy father, to his brethren, and to his friends, and have not delivered thee into the hand of David, that thou chargest me to day with a fault concerning this woman?

Not, Ishbosheth, but Higgs Boson. Nobody has the capability of identifying these Males, and therefore giving them rights to about 5 (to 10 or so) wives legally. For example if I had that ability, then, it would be beneficial to deploy that with Mars, and we will because. It contributes to stability (based on energy resonances). To have a thriving population there, of a few thousand or more for starters. and Special Polygamy males, at one to ten per thousand or per 5000 persons on Mars. The occurance of "Polygamy Males", globally, may only be a few dozen or less ............. they are eventually killed off, they don't reproduce that often, God introduced them, and their lines are cut short. It not specifically a trait, its individuals, and some affinities, are passed through the women and between the males through the women, something like that is a valid statement

(I am willing to allow, limited, partnership licenses for homosexuals on mars, your not allowed to marry, your not allowed to raise children..............the partnership licenses last for few months at a time, if your not granted a renewal (in most cases you won't be, then your not allowed to live together) (but to contrast that I am willing to allow, three person marriages, with penalities of deportation to earth, or imprisonment or death for certain spousal abuses or etc.) (like that)

(will only entertain polygamy, for special license grants, assuming I can identify the males successfully .............. or there is a body of women following a death which can be granted a license for some time there after, also limited, and only straight relationships) (I make only specific laws or interests, but nothing much concerns me)

(unfortunately, god presents me with wives to choose from, then I maybe able to add a few I pick out of this earth's population dead or alive ......... that's god's will for me ............ polygamy wives from this earth, don't really have special allowances with me specifically, but, I can measure the activity and will provide benefits for certain persons willing to be martian citizens, by choice or other) (however I'm classified as a "polygamy male", thats the legal language with god, otherwise, i'm the son of man, and have special privileges with god for having wives presented to me, I will try to provide a measurement system for other polygamy males and their right to have multiple wives, don't worry about that, right now i'm just voicing some things openly) (god's mercies in placing me in that situation are between god and me, or just god in his mercy, like we said, a classification system is warranted, and will work things out for the planet mars)

(like we voiced, i'm a very loving person and I care deeply about the family, i won't try to wrestle with god over that many wives beyond his pre-selections but intend to, answer your abuse with my testimony in that capacity .............. with god answering first and me echoing. (following that, if polygamy license gives you 5 or 6 wives, the state will pick up to 3 of those for you, there will be some small network of men and women you can associate with, yearly meetings for people in your category, as apart of your marriage license, and penalities including the death penalty for accepting a way of life and benefits, and then abusing those rights or separating from that way of life, since your contribution to mars will be very significant and important to a lot of people by resonances) (you can do yearly wive swaps, will have to add special languages to mars for its citizens) (lots of trolls will do that though, i probably don't need to play with that) (anything else the males need specifically, if there are special needs, i'll look into it ..........)

(Book for "Polygamy Males, and their Specific Rights") (mars related languages) (not a very big percentage of the population, but if we can have, true identified males 10 families for every 5000 persons on mars that is very good estimate) (effects are resonances and benefits are resonances, for the larger population)

(People asked me about Ezekiel 38 (Gog and Magog), and I would not give a proper answer) (did not want this earth to benefit for me, god will follow though not doing anything here...............but otherwise, my estimate for god's mercies is no further than this year)

(jewish population on mars will be at zero, other ethnics lines specifically, (global census bureau offenders will be at zero, until i am satisfied or this figure will not go beyond zero) (god's mercies doesn't concern all of this earth, all of its people, or all of its nations, according to my discernment, as long as I want to impose that, I am the law)

(I will also decide how much euthanasia I will use for political persons specifically, and their leaderships, for the benefits and rights of the people for the countries I have in view, hopefully that won't be necessary)

(if there is a legal reason, a controversy, then for some persons not in a 8th generation isolation, or other, most of your genetics check out then I may correct the rest, or you cannot cooperate, period) (you have this earth for mass suicide, and incest pleasure, and that is why, god has given you nothing from my testimony in your incest and suicide pleasure with me, and you will remain that way until you die globally , or learn to kill, and you'll be learning how) (clean, effective, god glorifying and fair, for this earth)

(with me personally have confidence i will resolve the wives situation with god, but this goes beyond me for good measure)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(very brief)

(in god's eyes, considering the action, of god giving wives ............. its better to have the enemies of god and the son of man, guilty of killing his body and testimony and his whole family ............. more weight on the argument ........... nonetheless, "TONYBEE IDEA, Resurrect Dead on Planet Jupiter" ........... moses and his wives are killed, but it is unprofitable to act on that information now, more then just to understand as a reproof) (so that is a portion of the truth)

(the son of man is typically the first benefactor for god, but other people will see mercy also, infact, lots of people will, and lots of people won't) (mankind has to answer to god, anything else is yay yay and nay nay)

(well...........God deals with this earth for a period of time then its not important, jupiter comes into view ............ the book of revelation is a dispute, but also true is ............ god doesn't have to touch this earth and makes it clear ............ so this year maybe. No other conclusion seems valid)

(only other conclusion is a slow death, its god's choice and if, more or less is known and that is made clear. perhaps things should not be clear. not now anyway)

back to mars briefly

legal argument for polygamy and legal argument for homosexual, if you can't be classified like that, then, you have a "life style choice" that does not mean much. Need to know weather it legal, or, sin, a "life style choice", when given your capacities, it becomes sinful, regardless if your intent to do go or bad, we cannot modify spiritually with god in this judgment.

you can be mature with god about things, or its not acceptable. period. with that said. for homosexual families, to have legal benefits or to have that arrangement, like was said "legal homosexual, not life style choice" (for at least one family member), and also, a family of three persons (like two men and one women .... or .... two women and one man)

reason for that is, once again, your intent to do good or bad is not important with god because we can't modify those spiritual values, and its resonances, chakra, and good karma. there are rules, and, the legal excuse is there are no points of discernment, but I think I can remove that kind of thinking.

then ........ everything is good like this

you can be "legal homosexual", but you can be straight (life style choice), that is there just for "benefits" (for homosexual relationships), and to place restraints on that because its "life style choice only then its not good" we can't control spirituality. whatever excuse you have to make, must follow the rule of law.

you can be "legal polygamy male" (only true for males, but, the family can last for some years after death of the male, will be disbursed if no "reconstituted", there will be offices for that), but you don't have to have a family or wives. now because, mars depends on this relationship type in getting things started. (this can be apart of your citizenship).

(society today has no tests, or true systems of discernment for enforcement, not true with me, and this has to be resolved. to make things productive, this is a considerable problem in society..............this...............and those genetic lines usage of emergency services and abortion services, which all of this is perfect for earth you can die in a suicide here, but with god's mercies, god is viewing a people he will pull as a seed population, so that is why thing will be clean, and under my care) (so we'll see about that things will go smoothly)

(anything else is not a "legal family", the greater sin with god is in dealing with the root of society the "legal family", straight/gay/polygamy, there isn't much more then that. single is a family too, but those specific relationships types cause a lot of trouble, resonances effects. not to mention people need confidence they don't have now)

(confidence in the court system, confidence in the penal system, and confidence in welfare system (you have a right to an nominal income and dignity...........its those genetic lines you are catering too here in society that make you suffer, but, things can be clean, when people are happy, you don't have to spend all your time being unclean)

(the majority of people will actually go out, meet new people and have a good time, by choice, not all this "cops and robbers", and filthy stuff you have taking place now)

(what really stops that kind of thinking .............. there will be more than enough bodies to work, some jobs will be only 5 hours for 4 days, and will pay reasonably well, or 10 hours for 4 days a week, there enough people to go around. maybe even 12 hours a day for 3 days a week, really will have people developing socially then, and we can't have that here on earth) (life style choice, permit for a few months at best, what that is sin, but we'll see)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Polygamy Rights and Benefits Mars, Part 2

There are some unique cases of self defense, and I don't see any crimes committed. Some people will be blessed specifically. But like was said, more use can be made out of people in dire situations, including the elderly, as apart of my goals. ............... Right now we don't have intimacy with god in understanding the conclusion of man until things are set into motion, with his mercies. (plus, well have legal measures of discernment to remove controversies, to get all the benefits from god, without any human rights crimes, like what was said).

I CHRONICLES 1:51 Hadad died also. And the dukes of Edom were; duke Timnah, duke Aliah, duke Jetheth,
I CHRONICLES 1:52 Duke Aholibamah, duke Elah, duke Pinon,
I CHRONICLES 1:53 Duke Kenaz, duke Teman, duke Mibzar,
I CHRONICLES 1:54 Duke Magdiel, duke Iram. These [are] the dukes of Edom.

Dukes are not necessarily the "Generations without sin (pyramid builders)", they are just a classification of people God has, talked about and left it at that.

(Sons of Man in the Line of Judah for the New Testament, under Joseph, are pyramid builders) (the rest not really classified as "generations without sin")

Seems to be called Dukes, so that is another name for "Polygamy Males", right now, everything will be resolved soon.
First of all its very sad, to have all of this truth and blessing from god, we disclosed become unimportant in the eyes of god and nothing at all happening around 5/21/2020, but its god's will, if nothing happens. Do not look to me to take initiative more than god, regardless if I have any special rights or privileges I am not using. Its very sad, but humanity will pass away and die in about 40 years or so, so its not a long stretch of time anyway secondarily::::::::(some of you are fortunate you are not dead, and your families are not also dead, by my hands specifically, or by an angel, and i'll leave it at that)

God has to help me, because the situation is not in my hands, due to the gospel's design and spiritual authority implications god does not allow, certain hyperdimensional relationships, specifically isolated.

When I resolve my wives with God, I will see if god gives me the good grace to afford resurrection or "family provisions" to the less then one hand full of males that ended up, dying for me. this isn't a public matter. It either does not concern God, or it was not valuable for me to content with god over it, so that is also resolved, now. Wrapping up this discussion. (its unclean to curse God, whatever was said, is near the best of my ability to say what was said, and to peak into the future, as god has allowed ........... everything is resolved around 5/21/2020 this year ............ the reason I said that is because, cursing god is not clean, we need another sign from god to say anything more or to give another projection, we cannot claim anything is invalid until god's point of action expires around 5/21/2020, that is just the way prophecy goes)

(I am the only individual that can give the less then a hand full of males that have died for me specifically, what they wanted, a family and rights that society has not allowed ............. that is all on the subject)

Last edited: