Pope Francis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard people attack the Pope and say truly evil things about him. I don't really know the history of the Pope so I looked it up online and found a good article on his life as Pope so far:

The war against Pope Francis

It's an interesting read if you have the time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've heard people attack the Pope and say truly evil things about him. I don't really know the history of the Pope so I looked it up online and found a good article on his life as Pope so far:

The war against Pope Francis

It's an interesting read if you have the time.
He was a very evil dude in fact before he became the Pope.
Supporting a criminal organisation and was a convicted child molester.

Now as Pope he is a whore peddling the NWO ! and bastardising Christianity and playing into the hands of Islam and stupid Jewish morons who are in fact Anti-Christ in fact and that is clearly a fact !

The War against Pope Frances ? what war ! The MSM love him in fact, because he is of Satan ! and the MSM always hated every other Pope before him in fact ! As the MSM was ranting and raving like a mental case 24/7 like they do with Trump !

It was total war with Pope JP2 and Pope Ben 24/7, just as it was with Trump. The Satanist tossed everything at such people as they always do !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure the guy is evil, probably just not old school. What makes you guys think he is evil. And if you're going to make accusation about him please cite credible sources so I don't have to search myself to see if you're citing some fake news.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not sure the guy is evil, probably just not old school. What makes you guys think he is evil. And if you're going to make accusation about him please cite credible sources so I don't have to search myself to see if you're citing some fake news.
One could go on and on. but old mate is not a worthy Christian as top people in the RCC have pointed out.
He does not follow in the regards of Popes before him and document what he is suppose to do in clarifying statements on issues of faith that he has changed.
Pope Frances bowing down the Lord Rothschild and making Lord Rothschild his Lord ? he came to him as the Popes underlings do in fact claiming to be totally faithful to him in fact and kissed his ring as Rothschild sat in a chair as the Pope does, this all on TV in fact !
Now we could call him out on all that he has did wrong regarding the RCC.

Look Pope Frances will never mention the words Christ Jesus ever ! unless he can not get around saying such !
Pope Frances in in bed with Islam and claims that they serve the same God ? That is totally false in fact ! The Jews and Islam do not serve the same God as we do at all ! for they do not know God in fact ! For no one comes to the Father but though his only begotten Son !

One is not to cast pearls before such swine. why ? because they will only turn on you. Do not give them an inch because they will take a mile and such idiots are only taking advantage over Christianity ! and Christianity is not calling them out for their games that are being played over the stupid West world that has become enslaved to Godless trash.

It's like adopting a thief and claiming that he is a good boy to everyone, but he is in fact a abomination. but lets not say the truth, because we may offend someone ? So lets agree to just gloss over the facts and make everyone feel special !

Now how was it that the devil himself worked ? casting delusions and deceptions ! now what was the Serpent intent with Eve setting her up for ?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's just one example of this evil pope doing evil:

'Canceled priest' Fr. John Lovell warning: Pope Francis pushing pagan Mass​

Pope Francis’ pagan “Pachamama Mass” is the religion of the New World Order — a climate agenda pushed from within the Catholic Church. This new pagan Mass — what Pope Francis called the “Amazonian Face” of the #ListeningChurch — is not the fraternal love that globalists want pro-life and pro-family advocates to think. In fact, the Pachamama Mass is pro-LGBT, pro-climate alarmism, and pro-communism: stripping liberty, community, and identity from freedom-loving advocates across the world...
LifeSite (This is a Catholic web site)

On October 4, Pope Francis attended an act of idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess Pachamama. He allowed this worship to take place in the Vatican Gardens, thus desecrating the vicinity of the graves of the martyrs and of the church of the Apostle Peter. He participated in this act of idolatrous worship by blessing a wooden image of Pachamama. On October 7, the idol of Pachamama was placed in front of the main altar at St. Peter’s and then carried in procession to the Synod Hall. Pope Francis said prayers in a ceremony involving this image and then joined in this procession. When wooden images of this pagan deity were removed from the church of Santa Maria in Traspontina, where they had been sacrilegiously placed, and thrown into the Tiber by Catholics outraged by this profanation of the church, Pope Francis, on October 25, apologized for their removal and another wooden image of Pachamama was returned to the church. Thus, a new profanation was initiated. On October 27, in the closing Mass for the synod, he accepted a bowl used in the idolatrous worship of Pachamama and placed it on the altar.

Reactions: Gandalf-

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes Pope Francis evil, is what makes all popes evil. The R.C.C. ( Roman Catholic Church, ) evil, is it has always been a false and evil demonic cult, marrying the church to the false world system, and producing a false works based salvation hybrid, of all kinds of false and clearly highly demonic beliefs and doctrines, etc..,

Galatians 2:7-8 "But on the contrary, seeing that I had been entrusted with the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised (for He who effectually worked for Peter in his apostleship to the circumcised effectually worked for me also to the Gentiles)" NASB.

It doesn't matter which is one's prefered bible translation, because they all basically reveal the same truth. Peter had written of Paul being scripture, to be trusted, and likewise here of Paul too writing in the Spirit, this scripture, that the latter missions of Peter and Paul, being Peter to the circumcised and Paul to the uncircumcised, or gentiles.

And so that scripture alone, negates all of the false claims of the bogus authority of the lying and highly demonic R.C.C,

Peter in fact in the beginning was likewise a general witness for God, and the gospel, and wrote epistles beneficial to all. But as to their final calling, God had assigned Peter to evangelize to the Jews and Paul to the Gentiles - So Peter could not have been Pope of that False Universal R.C.C. Cult.

View attachment 31947

Which is the scriptural basis for rejecting the entire line of false R.C.C, lies.

Everything in the NT, and even the OT, can refute all of the blatant and blasphemous lies of the R.C.C.

Take for example the Lord's Prayer. It is not a stock prayer, for vain mere repetition, to be counted off against a rosary, or not, based on how many times a false R.C.C. priest may tell you to repeat it, to complete some vain count, to absolve one of their current list of sins. - It is rather a model for prayer, to recognize all of the truths behind it, for the disciples themselves. In other words it is a model of and for the disciples when they pray. If however, it were likewise meant for everyone else, just counting it off, so many times in a row, would be a direct violation of the new testament, and Jesus's admonition against "vain repetitions," as prayer is to be heartfelt petition, rather than mere hollow repetition.

Likewise prayers to Mary, the Hail Mary prayers, are likewise equally blasphemous and clearly the false worship of the Great Harlot, in Mary's name, as nowhere in scripture are we to pray to Mary rather than to God. And likewise, merely counting these false prayerts off against a rosary, would be mere vain repetitions likewise, even if not praying to the devil in the name of Mary.

The Immaculate Conception, and Assumption, of Mary, and making her Co-Redemptrix, are likewise all false and demonic doctrines, as everything about the R.C.C. is false and demonic.

And then there are the false R.C.C. prophecies of the Roman Catholic they called St. Malachy, a rough contemporary of another false prophet of that time, Nostradamus. All who are saved, are the saints. But to the R.C.C. only those who they falsely attribute false miracles to when they are dead, are called Saints by the R.C.C. Prayers to the dead, and assigning false miracles to them likewise, is Necromancy, again, a highly demonic and false and absolutely forbidden practice in the bible.

But this false St. Malachy came up with a false list of 111 Papal Succession prophecies, with a 112th final unnamed Pope, to be known as Peter The Roman. And of course as a false list, claimed by the false and highly pagan R.C.C., naturally the list was highly accurate in naming all the false popes counted as to have come before, and not as accurate to those in, and after, St. Malachy's day. And in fact the popes to follow, often forced themselves to have the Details needed, to fit the subsequent names given to them.

And as Ezekiel 26: - 28: shows us, in Eze 28:3 thru all of it's revelation, that the devil was more clever than Daniel, knowing the signs of the times. and that there is no secret that is a match for him, And so in my opinion, Satan gave the list of 112, knowing now would be the time of the end of the rule of the Gentiles, and Jews will be grafted back in, to finish to fulfill the rest of their part, in the end times prophecies.

And so now many Roman Catholics believe Francis to be Peter the Roman, or the one to come after him to be Peter The Roman. And many Roman Catholics believe that this final Pope will indeed be the Antichrist. This is what they believe of their own cult itself. And so here is a quick Catholic site which gives a brief overview on these St. Malachy prophecies of that R.C.C. cult itself.

This is such a completely idiotic and utterly ignorant post - it's difficult to know just where to begin. You have obviously been spoon-fed this anti-Catholic manure for some time . . .

First of all - Jesus’s prohibition against vain and repetitious prays of the pagans has NOTHING to do with the sincere prayers of the faithful. He was talking about the nonsensical babbling of pagans to their gods. We read about them in 1 Kings 18:26-29, where the pagan prophets on Mount Carmel tried to invoke Baal all day long, repeatedly calling on his name and performing ritual dances.

Secondly, repetitious prayer is BIBLICAL. In Matt. 26:44, JESUS himself prayed the exact same prayer THREE times in the Garden of Gethsemane after the Last Supper.
- In the Parable of the Determined Widow in Luke 18:7, Jesus emphatically states that God hears those who keep petitioning him in sincere faith: “Will not God then secure the rights of his chosen ones who call out to him day and night? Will he be slow to answer them? I tell you, he will see to it that justice is done for them speedily.”

- In Luke 18:13, the tax collector kept on beating his breast and praying, “God be merciful to me, a sinner.” This was pleasing to God.

- We see in Rev. 4:8 that the angels pray the exact same prayer day and night without ceasing in the presence of almighty God, “Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty.”

- Psalm 136 goes on for 26 verses in a row, repeating the exact same prayer, “God's love endures forever”.

- Similarly, in Dan. 3:56-88 we read the exact same prayer for 32 verses, which is “bless the Lord; praise and exalt him above all forever.” This is far more repetitious than a decade of the Rosary.

The Lord’s Prayer, although a perfect model for pray – IS a perfect prayer and one that was recited THREE TIMMES per day in the Early Church.

From the 1st century document, The Didache (Teachings of the Twelve Apostles):
Chapter 8. Concerning Fasting and Prayer (the Lord's Prayer)

Neither pray as the hypocrites; but as the Lord commanded in His Gospel, thus pray: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done, as in heaven, so on earth. Give us today our daily (needful) bread, and forgive us our debt as we also forgive our debtors. And bring us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one (or, evil); for Yours is the power and the glory for ever. Thrice in the day thus pray.

The Hail Mary is not only based on Scripture – it is a request for intercessory prayer from a fellow member of the Body of Christ. Can YOU tell me when Mary was kicked out of the Body of Christ so I can stop asking her to pray for me?

As for the “Catholic” prophecies of Malachy – this is NOT official Catholic teaching and more likely a forgery from the 15th century.

Do your HOMEWORK instead of embarrassing yourself any further. . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything you post is 100% false and typical R.C.C. lies. Jesus praying the exact same thing three times was a heartfelt prayer, unlike taking the disciples model for prayer, and turning it into a false and vain repetition, to be counted off vainly so many times on the pagan rosary, as the false and the pagan R.C.C. Anti Priests so commands, does not absolve anyone of their sins at all, but is blasphemous as well.

The Vicar Of Christ Claim Is The Vain And Blasphemous Claim Of The Great Harlot False Antichrist R.C.C. Cult.

View attachment 32075

The Didache is a typical false document the Lying R.C.C. uses / quotes, as their typical MO of quoting false, disputed, controversial, and unverified documents, etc.., The R.C.C. is famous for manufacturing false claims, and quoting false, unverified, and otherwise disputed documents and similar materials.

And the Hail Mary is nothing but a verified and well proven Blasphemy, where we do not, and are not, to pray to the dead, even to the saved, the true definition of a saint, and is nothing but Necromancy as such.

And I will not let the 100% Purely Demonic R.C.C. teach me a ny of their lies. And examples of Repeated Prayers in the Bible, OT in the psalms, to the NT from Christ Himself, is not vainly repeating a prayer, or a model for prayer, numerically in vain, because some lying false clergy tells me to repeat it, 5, 10, or 15 times, etc.., etc.., etc.., to absolve me of some sin(s) - Which is the very definition of Vain.

And since when is the R.C.C. not Pagan?
You accuse ME of lying – then YOU post this idiotic argument about “Vicarius Fili Dei” adding up to “666”.

HOWEVER
, in the depths of your ignorance, you fail to understand that “Vicarius Fili Dei” is NOT a title – official or unofficial – of the Pope.

EPIC FAIL . . .

As to the Didache being a “false” document – can YOU give me three Protestant scholars who agree with you? The general consensus among scholars is that it is definitely a FIRST century document

The following sources say YOU’RE all wet when it comes to the authenticity of the Didache . . .
Didache
Didache | Definition, History, Importance, & Facts
Didache - New World Encyclopedia
Didache | Encyclopedia.com
Didache - Wikipedia
Didache - OrthodoxWiki
The Didache | Christian History Institute
What is the Didache? | GotQuestions.org

As to YOUR definition of “Vain prayer”WRONG again.

The priest doesn’t “assign” a certain number of prayers for the absolution of sin.
The prayers after confession are for reflection and contemplationNOT the price of absolution.

Finally – your incredibly stupid charge of “Necromancy” almost hilarious – if not so tragically-ignorant.
Necromancy is the attempt to glean information from the dead.

The Hail Mary, on the other hand, is a prayer for intercession. It is NO different than a loved one or a friend to pray for you. In fact – it’s better because those in Heaven have not only been made PERFECT in Christ – they are in the presence of Almighty God.

Rev. 5:8 shows the Elders in Heaven TAKING our prayers to God.
This is the very DEFINITON of “Intercession”.

As usual – the anti-Catholic excrement you were spoonfed has definitely gone to your
head . . .

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As usual – the anti-Catholic excrement you were spoonfed has definitely gone to your head . . .
Assigning so much evil to an institution that focuses on helping people is a sign of psychosis. Such an evil institution could never grow to be among largest charities in the world, and would have immediately collapsed, not last for 2000 years.
Another problem with extreme anti-Catholicism is they end up denying the validity of the councils up to the 4rth century and become anti-Protestant.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does Nostradamus say about the last Pope? Walking on the bones of the Cardinals as he escapes Rome?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Having not read through all of this yet, I have to comment.

The first fact, that is indisputable is the Pope Francis... (I generally say pope Frankie)... is a Jesuit.

Much ado was made about this when he was elected as the first "Jesuit" pope.

While my own maternal grandfather over 100 years ago was one of the papal guards...for a brief time.... he always told the family "Watch out for the round hats"... as this was common way back for ID purposes.

Look at what the oath to being Jesuit says....

This is a PDF of the actual oath they sign.

Due to length I am not copying it... but it is in its entirety at the link.

In all, 14 current members of the United States Senate earned high school, undergraduate or graduate degrees from Jesuit institutions.

6 of the 9 SCOTUS justices are catholic....

John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, both are... Neil Gorsuch and Brett Cavanaugh graduated from Jesuit Schools... Sam Alito is a Knights of Columbus , Sonia Sotomayor – Sotomayor has been an associate of Jesuit priest Joseph A. O’Hare, who was a long time president of Fordham University, and also a member of the New York based elite think tank Council on Foreign Relations

And Yes, it’s widely known that Supreme Court Justices Antonin Scalia, Samuel Alito, and Clarence Thomas belong to Opus Dei—and that Justice Thomas Roberts may also be a member

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Having not read through all of this yet, I have to comment.

The first fact, that is indisputable is the Pope Francis... (I generally say pope Frankie)... is a Jesuit.

Much ado was made about this when he was elected as the first "Jesuit" pope.

While my own maternal grandfather over 100 years ago was one of the papal guards...for a brief time.... he always told the family "Watch out for the round hats"... as this was common way back for ID purposes.

Look at what the oath to being Jesuit says....

This is a PDF of the actual oath they sign.

Due to length I am not copying it... but it is in its entirety at the link.

In all, 14 current members of the United States Senate earned high school, undergraduate or graduate degrees from Jesuit institutions.

6 of the 9 SCOTUS justices are catholic....

John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, both are... Neil Gorsuch and Brett Cavanaugh graduated from Jesuit Schools... Sam Alito is a Knights of Columbus , Sonia Sotomayor – Sotomayor has been an associate of Jesuit priest Joseph A. O’Hare, who was a long time president of Fordham University, and also a member of the New York based elite think tank Council on Foreign Relations

And Yes, it’s widely known that Supreme Court Justices Antonin Scalia, Samuel Alito, and Clarence Thomas belong to Opus Dei—and that Justice Thomas Roberts may also be a member

The Jesuit Oath Debunked

Sometimes one finds himself completely outside the realm of “the possible” and in the strange realm of “where the heck did they come up with this stuff?” The Jesuit Oath is one such example. It is completely ludicrous, and to believe that people actually believe this stuff is simply staggering. The Oath has also been reincarnated in another popular version known as the “Knight of Columbus Oath”. However, we will deal strictly with the two versions of the Oath that are most commonly cited. The first is located in the Library of Congress, the second is located in the Congressional Record.

Jesuit Oath found in the Library of Congress This version of the Jesuit Oath is one of the two most popular versions cited. It is probably cited so often due to the fact that it can be located in the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354. Anti-Catholics seem to believe that because it is found in the Library of Congress, that it is a credible document, which I will show is not always a given. On the other hand, perhaps certain anti-Catholics wish to prey on ignorance, and they know exactly what I am about to expose. But, before I do, here is a complete copy of the aforementioned Oath.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What does Nostradamus say about the last Pope? Walking on the bones of the Cardinals as he escapes Rome?
I looked it up. Nostradamus said no such thing. Why don't you quote him directly instead of making up nonsense.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's just one example of this evil pope doing evil:

'Canceled priest' Fr. John Lovell warning: Pope Francis pushing pagan Mass​

Pope Francis’ pagan “Pachamama Mass” is the religion of the New World Order — a climate agenda pushed from within the Catholic Church. This new pagan Mass — what Pope Francis called the “Amazonian Face” of the #ListeningChurch — is not the fraternal love that globalists want pro-life and pro-family advocates to think. In fact, the Pachamama Mass is pro-LGBT, pro-climate alarmism, and pro-communism: stripping liberty, community, and identity from freedom-loving advocates across the world...
LifeSite (This is a Catholic web site)
That may be, it is a pro-life web site with an anti-Francis agenda.
On October 4, Pope Francis attended an act of idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess Pachamama. He allowed this worship to take place in the Vatican Gardens, thus desecrating the vicinity of the graves of the martyrs and of the church of the Apostle Peter. He participated in this act of idolatrous worship by blessing a wooden image of Pachamama. On October 7, the idol of Pachamama was placed in front of the main altar at St. Peter’s and then carried in procession to the Synod Hall. Pope Francis said prayers in a ceremony involving this image and then joined in this procession. When wooden images of this pagan deity were removed from the church of Santa Maria in Traspontina, where they had been sacrilegiously placed, and thrown into the Tiber by Catholics outraged by this profanation of the church, Pope Francis, on October 25, apologized for their removal and another wooden image of Pachamama was returned to the church. Thus, a new profanation was initiated. On October 27, in the closing Mass for the synod, he accepted a bowl used in the idolatrous worship of Pachamama and placed it on the altar.
As I have stated publicly, up until now I referenced and shared your prudent position of reserving judgment until we know exactly what the Pachamama statue represents along with what happened in Rome.

Here were the bishop’s two points:

First, this bishop made it clear that everything to do with the introduction of Pachamama and its subsequent explanation was very badly handled by the Church’s leadership. He stressed that the rollout was confusing to the faithful, and subsequent explanations only added to the confusion. And thus he is very sympathetic to those clergy and laity who mistook Pachamama as a pagan idol. He is also appreciative of Catholic apologists like yourself who took a posture of prudence in response to this controversy. (This bishop is very familiar with the apologetics movement and has gently chided me at times when he felt I was too hard on Catholic apologists).

Second, he stated that Pachamama is clearly a Christian adoption of a Indigenous symbol, which follows the Church’s longstanding practice throughout her history of inculturating herself in different cultures by adopting the culture’s symbols and art forms. As such, he had no problem venerating Pachamama as a portrayal of the Blessed Mother, carrying the Divine Child in her womb, while in a posture of prayer...

...Where is the compelling evidence that anyone was worshiping these statues as God? I still haven’t seen it. And until we do, it’s quite possibly calumny of fellow Catholics. Where is the proof that it is worshiping an idol as God? A woman in the ceremony herself called the statue “Our Lady of the Amazon.” Is that completely irrelevant?

[it was stated that it was a “bad” icon of the Blessed Virgin Mary, if that is what is claimed for it] That’s merely an aesthetic argument. Tastes (and views on nudity) differ widely in different cultures. To establish idolatry is far more than an argument about artistic taste. It has to be a deliberate internal intention.

The latter has not been proven — i.e., documented from the practitioners themselves — anywhere that I have seen thus far. It’s simply assumed.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was a very evil dude in fact before he became the Pope.
Supporting a criminal organisation and was a convicted child molester.

Now as Pope he is a whore peddling the NWO ! and bastardising Christianity and playing into the hands of Islam and stupid Jewish morons who are in fact Anti-Christ in fact and that is clearly a fact !

The War against Pope Frances ? what war ! The MSM love him in fact, because he is of Satan ! and the MSM always hated every other Pope before him in fact ! As the MSM was ranting and raving like a mental case 24/7 like they do with Trump !

It was total war with Pope JP2 and Pope Ben 24/7, just as it was with Trump. The Satanist tossed everything at such people as they always do !
Convicted child molester? Where is the evidence of this, please.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pope Francis Defended: Resources for Confused or Troubled Folks​

I feel sorry for the guy. People make up all kinds of nonsense that they say is biblical about him when it's tripe.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Jesuit Oath Debunked

Sometimes one finds himself completely outside the realm of “the possible” and in the strange realm of “where the heck did they come up with this stuff?” The Jesuit Oath is one such example. It is completely ludicrous, and to believe that people actually believe this stuff is simply staggering. The Oath has also been reincarnated in another popular version known as the “Knight of Columbus Oath”. However, we will deal strictly with the two versions of the Oath that are most commonly cited. The first is located in the Library of Congress, the second is located in the Congressional Record.

Jesuit Oath found in the Library of Congress This version of the Jesuit Oath is one of the two most popular versions cited. It is probably cited so often due to the fact that it can be located in the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card # 66-43354. Anti-Catholics seem to believe that because it is found in the Library of Congress, that it is a credible document, which I will show is not always a given. On the other hand, perhaps certain anti-Catholics wish to prey on ignorance, and they know exactly what I am about to expose. But, before I do, here is a complete copy of the aforementioned Oath.
Ah, further proof that congressional stuff cannot be trusted.... even though God appointed those people.
Romans 13:1 KJ21 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but from God; the powers that be are ordained by God.

Whether true or not... Jesuits are a progressive movement in this world... and one better be alert to what is happening.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well just about all current Catholics i know have given up on having a good pope with pope Frankie.
They are ignoring him and getting on with life.

While the problems within the Catholic Church grow worse and more entrenched the average Catholic prays for better days. Frankie had to quit making news and things have calmed down since. Especially when describing doctrines. Benedict was a better pope but he was EXTREMELY troubled by the corruption of the priesthood. So he stepped down.

A lot of the problems with the Catholic Church involve it's hierarchical clergy and not it's laity. The nuns have all but evaporated. That in itself is a sign. But everyone is currently ignoring it.