Positive Thinking

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, I appreciate it but you haven't seen my bedroom. :p

LOL, you're too funny, I suffer a character problem with keeping things clean, so I won't judge. But yes you did share a pic of you in your bedroom if I remember correctly, or maybe it was someone else? Can't totally remember.

Reactions: April_Rose

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the biggest problem is that I don't think anybody here can even begin to understand how badly I want this and how much it means to me.

Oh, I dont know. I think Abraham would understand you. Surely a book doesnt mean more to you than the life of his son meant to him.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, you're too funny, I suffer a character problem with keeping things clean, so I won't judge. But yes you did share a pic of you in your bedroom if I remember correctly, or maybe it was someone else? Can't totally remember.

No, you're remembering correctly. :D

IMG_20201002_155933 2.jpg

Oh, I dont know. I think Abraham would understand you. Surely a book doesnt mean more to you than the life of his son meant to him.

Lol brings me back to my Sunday school days. Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham,.. I am one of them, and so are you,.. so let's just praise the Lord!! :D

Reactions: dev553344