Post Got No Reply?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Have you posted a thread title or individual reply that got no response, or only an oblique or poor one? You could help build a database by leaving a link to the post here. Bonus points for pre-qualifying poor or tangential responses with the additional link, and if you would specify if no response at all was received, ty

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you posted a thread title or individual reply that got no response, or only an oblique or poor one? You could help build a database by leaving a link to the post here. Bonus points for pre-qualifying poor or tangential responses with the additional link, and if you would specify if no response at all was received, ty

What? Who are you going to leave out from among the present members then? :rolleyes:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What? Who are you going to leave out from among the present members then? :rolleyes:
oh...all the names would be stripped out, dont really care about that part, more about seeking uncomfortable concepts or truths, possibly indicated by posts that get no reply. Actually i would just as soon any contributors did the stripping for me :)
bots already doing better than i thought though, just figgered id seek this way too