Pot fueled psychosis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard about this case the past couple of days.

I cannot believe the judge only sentenced her to probation! Stabbing him 108 times!

The guy's parents are upset about that sentencing.
Nothing more than the Twinkie Defense. California is a crazy place!

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: Shittim

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot believe the judge only sentenced her to probation! Stabbing him 108 times!
It's really disgraceful that that's all she got and that it was ruled involuntary manslaughter (the knife slipped out of her hands 108 times?) I bet it wasn't the pot's fault, and more of her killing him and using it as an excuse. You'd think that a state that thinks pot should be legal wouldn't want to call the murder 'involuntary' because that implies it was the pot's fault, and therefore making the drug dangerous. Scary when criminals don't face consequences of their actions.

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Obviously the judge is on pot too... or expects to get some "personal service" from this lady later on.

You know how the blue state judges are! Cooruptimendo

And, I'm wondering about the guy... he must be a big 'ol sissy to get stabbed 108 times before doing something to stop her.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what happen s when people get all jacked up on dope and aren't paying attention.

It's hard to feel sorry of slow people like that.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought weed mellowed you out, rather than making you violent.

Ever wonder how the site software chooses the "similar" threads down below the topic? "The Importance of Wisdom". "Pressured to do something sexual". "A look at 2 Kings 4:1-37 and Matt 6:1-7:29". "Joab killed Abner, Absalom, and Amasa". "Woman Pastors / Teachers". How are those similar?

I wonder if we have any Doritos left? Doritos are much better than Cheetos. Man, I could sure use a brownie right now.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought weed mellowed you out, rather than making you violent.

Ever wonder how the site software chooses the "similar" threads down below the topic? "The Importance of Wisdom". "Pressured to do something sexual". "A look at 2 Kings 4:1-37 and Matt 6:1-7:29". "Joab killed Abner, Absalom, and Amasa". "Woman Pastors / Teachers". How are those similar?

I wonder if we have any Doritos left? Doritos are much better than Cheetos. Man, I could sure use a brownie right now.
Talk about weird. I was driving after taking my sister home the other day and the pot store here in Washington state had a huge banner for magic mushrooms. Apparently their legal and sold here now. Can't wait for the mug shot pictures on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp and Lambano

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought this was interesting. My neighbor is nice to your face and says good morning and such. But when he's alone in his place you can hear that commotion and loud aggression that comes from his pot use fits:

Selected from the story: Marijuana Is More Dangerous Than You Think

"And last September, a large survey found a rise in serious mental illness in the U.S. too. In 2017, 7.5% of young adults met the criteria for serious mental illness, double the rate in 2008."...

"But Mr. Booker is wrong. The first four states to legalize marijuana for recreational use were Colorado and Washington in 2014 and Alaska and Oregon in 2015. Combined, those four states had about 450 murders and 30,300 aggravated assaults in 2013. In 2017, they had almost 620 murders and 38,000 aggravated assaults—an increase far greater than the national average."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an actual mug shot from someone on magic mushrooms. Notice how happy he is to be arrested? We should all be as pleasant when the men in blue come to take us away to the magical place: Man arrested for possession of magic mushrooms has happiest mugshot of all time

ad190653523dave-kalb-westmo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Haha

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there have been many that have supported pot use here on this forum.

None that are being led by the Holy Ghost since the Word of God teaches us that intoxication is sinful behavior. agree.gif

I doubt it matters to them though since they probably believe in the false doctrines of once saved always saved which means they think if they live in sin walking after the flesh it's all good they'll still go to Heaven.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None that are being led by the Holy Ghost since the Word of God teaches us that intoxication is sinful behavior. View attachment 40728

I doubt it matters to them though since they probably believe in the false doctrines of once saved always saved which means they think if they live in sin walking after the flesh it's all good they'll still go to Heaven.
I started this thread to discuss the dangers of psychosis induced by marijuana use. Discussions on whether or not God ever supports intoxication are found elsewhere. And it is an extensive discussion not intended for this thread.

Was wine non-alcoholic in Jesus's time?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discussions on whether or not God ever supports intoxication are found elsewhere

Well you just brought it up so that's an invitation for others to comment ya know.

I started this thread to discuss the dangers of psychosis induced by marijuana use

Which should not be an issue for Christians since we know the Holy Ghost does not lead people to get stoned since God's Word teaches that intoxication is sinful behavior

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you just brought it up so that's an invitation for others to comment ya know.

Which should not be an issue for Christians since we know the Holy Ghost does not lead people to get stoned since God's Word teaches that intoxication is sinful behavior
A minor off topic post is not the same as de-railing the thread entirely.

Also this thread is a news thread to inform Christians of what is going on in the world and is therefore important for Christians to discuss.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@dev553344 When I first heard about States starting to legalize Marijuana, I thought we already have enough drunk drivers killing people....now they legalize pot.

Reactions: dev553344