Powerful Praise & Wonderful Worship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. Psalm 40: 3

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name. Bring an offering and come before Him; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness and in holy array. 1 Chronicles 16: 29

O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34: 3

The secrets of his heart are laid bare; and so, falling on [his] face, he will worship God, declaring that God is among you in very truth. 1 Corinthians 14: 25

God is a Spirit (a spiritual Being) and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth (reality). John 4: 24

O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker [in reverent praise and supplication]. Psalm 95: 6

The twenty-four elders (the members of the heavenly Sanhedrin) fall prostrate before Him Who is sitting on the throne, and they worship Him Who lives forever and ever; and they throw down their crowns before the throne, crying out, Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive the glory and the honor and dominion, for You created all things; by Your will they were [brought into being] and were created. Revelation 4: 10-11

There shall no longer exist there anything that is accursed (detestable, foul, offensive, impure, hateful, or horrible). But the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall worship Him [pay divine honors to Him and do Him holy service].
Revelation 22: 3

Praise and Worship is due to our God in every way possible! For His being, love, salvation, protection, peace, joy, strength, and all of Him and his blessings! Oh magnify the LORD with me and let us exalt His name together! private and coporate worship is due! Whether in a dance, shout, song, testimony, bow, hollering, prayer, tears, run, lifting of hands, rock in your seat, closing of eyes, silent reverence, or whatever you do praise and worship is due Him! Jesus i worship and praise you! Praise is for every being but worship is for those who have a relationship with Jesus!! Worship in action,talk, and life!! thank you Holy Ghost you are worthy and due praise and glory!!!!

These Songs summarize my praise and worship to God
Bless The Lord(Son of Man)- Tye Tribbett & GA
His Blood Still Works- Vashawn Mitchell
I Want To Say Thank You- Lisa Page Brooks