Praise Break...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
This is just an opportunity to give God glory and praise for what He has done in your life or the life of someone you know. Testify to the goodness of God, His amazing grace, and abundant mercy...

I thank Him for changing my life completely. I mean I was on my way to hell and He told the devil that I was His. Everything the enemy meant for evil God turned it around for me y'all. Even this day, at this moment in time He is blessing me. Shucks, I'm breathing and the blood is still running warm in my veins. My family could've been planning my funeral and mourning over me but God said that I shall live.

How great God is... And with my human self I can't seem to find the words to sufficiently describe His greatness. Its amazing how that can be frustrating at time. I'm constrained by human limits. If I had 10,000 tongues I couldn't thank Him enough.

Knew me before the foundation of the world. Chose me to be apart of His blessed plan.

Who am I that You are mindful of me?

Thank You for the cross.

Oh, how I could go on and on.

Reactions: FHII and KingJ

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Mr. Bride.he who has been forgiven of little loves little.......it seems you have been forgiven of much.

Thank you Lord for hearing Mr. Brides call when he reached out to you.

PRAISE THE LORD MR. BRIDE....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: KingJ

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
I bless my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because He truly is great and worthy to be praised! I magnify Him for what He has done and will do and is presently doing! I give Him glory and honor and praise His Holy and Righteous name! For the Lord is worthy to be praised! From the rising of the Sun to the going down of the same Sun Jesus is worthy to be praised! I would have fainted unless I believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and He will strengthen thine heart wait I say on the Lord! Some trust in horses others in chariots but I will trust in the name of the Lord! For the name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run their in and are safe! Surely He shall deliver us from the hands of the enemy! Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us magnify His name together! I will bless the Lord at ALL times and His praises shall continually be in my mouth! I will praise Him and bless my Lord forever! For God is good and His mercy endureth forever! Hallelujah and Bless Ya name Jesus! Lift up your head o ye gates and be ye lifted up ye everlasting doors that the King of Glory can come in! Who is this King Glory? The Lord Strong and Mighty the LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE!! Heyy GLORRYYY!! Oh I bless You Jesus and I magnify You Lord! Hi Ya THANK YA!!!

Reactions: KingJ

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't want to miss this opportunity to give God praise and glory for all He has done in my life. I praise God for his wisdom, goodness, love, mercy, compassion, kindness and protection. He was my Father when my father and mother deserted me to ten years in foster care. He is really the only Father I have ever known. So this scripture has very special meaning to me. Ps. 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
He let me know that he loved me even when I was a small child. 1Chr. 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever.
He brought me comfort and encouragement many times. 2 Cor. 1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; He has protected me through many dangers in my life. Ps. 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Prov. 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe.
Ps. 40:5 LORD my God, You have done many things-- Your wonderful works and Your plans for us; none can compare with You. If I were to report and speak of them, they are more than can be told.

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
I thank God for the simplicity of the gospel. I thank Him for His care and direction and chastening. I thank Him for His continual patience with me and not knocking me over the head too hard when He needs to get my attention. I praise Him for getting through to me no matter what else He had to sacrifice in my life.

I am thankful for His goodness, kindnesses, mercies, and wisdom toward a wretched man.