Praise God today and thank him for everything.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
That is Beautiful! I like the song that goes with it..brings it all together. God is amazing !

Psalm 139:14

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Thank You for an inspiring video and musical accompaniment. I was so blessed. Also envious of your know how with the PC, although I'm alittle envious also with Hammerstone as far as knowledge of PC and all the tech stuff. In the fifties when I was in school we did not have PC's. The Lord Bless You and share anytime with us, and glad your on board here at CB. Love you in Jesus Name

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You for an inspiring video and musical accompaniment. I was so blessed. Also envious of your know how with the PC, although I'm alittle envious also with Hammerstone as far as knowledge of PC and all the tech stuff. In the fifties when I was in school we did not have PC's. The Lord Bless You and share anytime with us, and glad your on board here at CB. Love you in Jesus Name

Thank you but I really don't have much know how with computers when it comes to making videos. That's why this is a slideshow.
Yes, well when I was in school we didn't have PC's either. I've only become familiar with computers over the last ten years.
Thanks for your kind and loving words and thanks for the welcome.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
My daughter asks,"What sense would you give up if you had to of the five?" I opted for taste buds. I cannot imagine the loss of the other senses without becoming thankful and in awe of God. My heart ached for those who have lost or been born without some or all of the physical capacities I enjoy. I was disturbed at my lack of appreciation for the goodness of God. I was humbled and could think of nothing else but the mercy by which I stand and walk. This is all from God. My heart was broadened by a 14-year old luminary, thinking on the truly deep things of God, and finding His love real and meaningful in her life. I thank Him for all He has done for me and all that He is obviously doing in all who attend the CB Forum. May He continue to richly bless and mature us in His grace and truth.
fivesense

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh, nice thread, honey..

May I say probably Psalm 139 says IT ALL!!!
For me...sigh.

Oh Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me when to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say before I even say it. You both precede and follow me, and place your hand of blessing on my head.

This is too glorious, too wonderful to believe! I can NEVER be lost to your Spirit! I can Never get away from my God! If I go to heaven, you are there. If I ride the morning winds to the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, your strength will support me. If I try to hide in the darkness, the night becomes light around me. For even darkness cannot hide from God; to you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are both alike to you.
You made all the delicate inner parts of my body, and knit them together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it. You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion! You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Everyday was recorded in your Book!

How precious it is, Lord to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn towards me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me!

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
God has been doing great things in my life, he has blessed me with two jobs recently and has been answering all my prayers. I love the Lord!!

ThyWordisTruth

Jan 11, 2011
USA
Ah, God has truly been merciful to me.

My sins were many, my righteousness as filthy rags.... But when Christ came to redeem me, all my sins were rolled away! Hallelujah!

Now I may stand perfect and blameless before our Lord!

Where would we be without God.... Seriously?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy! Holy! Holy! is the Lord God Almighty;
who was, who is, who is to come!!

I cannot wait to join the Seraphim in never ending praise of our Lord and Savior in Heaven for ever and ever and ever.........