Praise The Lord, he is Good!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi everyone!

I just want to Praise the Lord tonight because he is just so awesome! :lol:

While at the grocery store this evening, I recognized a young man who had just started work there. We were trying to work out where we know each other from and It came to me that he was one of my students from "Bible in Schools." many years back. He was really excited to see me and told me that he still carries the red bible that I gave him, that he reads it every day and that he takes to work as well...What a blessing!

It's always good to find someone you may have touched somehow through your walk with Jesus and it is even better to find them still going strong and growing in his grace.

Hallelujah All Glory to God!
zrunningamok.gif

Reactions: Angelina

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I just want to Praise the Lord tonight because he is just so awesome! :lol:

While at the grocery store this evening, I recognized a young man who had just started work there. We were trying to work out where we know each other from and It came to me that he was one of my students from "Bible in Schools." many years back. He was really excited to see me and told me that he still carries the red bible that I gave him, that he reads it every day and that he takes to work as well...What a blessing!

It's always good to find someone you may have touched somehow through your walk with Jesus and it is even better to find them still going strong and growing in his grace.
Hallelujah All Glory to God!
zrunningamok.gif

Angelia... You are a great mentor! :lol: