Praising God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

musicworld

Apr 1, 2009
Canary Islands Tenerife
I've just had a blast from the holy spirit and i feel like I'm on fire.... what an amazing feeling. NOTHING we can say.. NOTHING we can do.. and NOTHING we can give.. could ever compare to what GOD has done for us. Words can't express how grateful i am to have been brought in to this light, created, loved, and offered an eternal life, what can we say ?
PRAISE OUR AWESOME GOD FOR EVER...........

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Im a bit high myself. All I can say is we haven't seen nothing yet. John 20:27-29

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I just got back from an incredible Mass - the homily was all about advocating for the poor - the Be Attitudes included for the first time all kinds of new groups of people that the average person never believed to be blessed. We are to care for all people, not just those we feel comfortable around - very exciting!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Luke 1 (New International Version, ©2010)
[sup]11[/sup] Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. [sup]12[/sup] When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. [sup]13[/sup] But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to call him John. [sup]14[/sup] He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, [sup]15[/sup] for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born. [sup]16[/sup] He will bring back many of the people of Israel to the Lord their God. [sup]17[/sup] And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the parents to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” [sup]18[/sup] Zechariah asked the angel, “How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years.”

[sup]19[/sup] The angel said to him, “I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news. [sup]20[/sup] And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their appointed time.”

shineyourlight_x

Dec 4, 2010
I've just had a blast from the holy spirit and i feel like I'm on fire.... what an amazing feeling. NOTHING we can say.. NOTHING we can do.. and NOTHING we can give.. could ever compare to what GOD has done for us. Words can't express how grateful i am to have been brought in to this light, created, loved, and offered an eternal life, what can we say ?
PRAISE OUR AWESOME GOD FOR EVER...........
That's so awesome! I'm so glad that the Holy Spirit showed himself to you!!!!!! :)