pray for me so i can heal ivan ( )

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you say what on earth can you say me it means . My dear friend i have asked you this before .
I’m going to cut him some slack, because his English is infinitely better than my Swedish. So, i’m praying for Ivan, and for Holy999 to have what he needs to assist in Ivan’s healing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was speaking in general. 200 threads, most with one OP’s post, saying, “can you say me it”.
I had a discussion with him about his meaning a very long time ago.

What is missing in Post #7?

English is not his first language, and he has another problem, which I will not mention again on the open forum. It is spelled out elsewhere. I suggest now leaving the subject.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a discussion with him about his meaning a very long time ago.

What is missing in Post #7?

English is not his first language, and he has another problem, which I will not mention again on the open forum. It is spelled out elsewhere. I suggest now leaving the subject.
Amadeus, thank you for showing compassion to a stranger.

Reactions: amadeus

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nein, aber Ich spreche Deutsch.

Seriously, having been a stranger in a strange land myself (Japan, Taiwan, Korea), I try to be sensitive to those for whom English is a second language. And I thought this might be a teachable moment.

Oh, and Google Translate is a fantastic tool.

Last edited: