Pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I'm having some difficulty with school. I overloaded on the "harder" classes. Now I've got some D's... they are probably C's right now. But I need them to be in the B's range. Also, most importantly, pray that I don't fall in the grasp of sin. I've been having trouble with that and it's really effecting my relationship with God.

general

Sep 19, 2007
wakka i well pray for you like you prayed for meand i knew that school is difficulty just keep working at itits just are Future not like your going to live in a box the Rest of your life:eek:just Joking LOL:)

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
After graduation, I'll have a period of like ten years until the great tribulation
tongue.gif
. So what's the point.
biggrin.gif

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Well, I have raised my grades up to a nice and safe level. Although I am constantly being tempted with sin. Please pray for me.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
Doesn't high school stink.I can completley relate to what your talking about. I'm a naturally lazy person who find true bliss In not turning anything in. ( even though I made Until my parents find my out about my grades and kill me.............or close to it.And I am also in the grasp of sin or falling into it. We need to remember that God is not abandoning you through your sin. On the contrary he is a merciful God and trying to find you.So do not be afraid, For our God is great.Let us both be filled with the spirit so that we can fight our sins.I'll prayRyan Fitz

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
God will bring you through every thing, even if you make a mistake. Be blessed by avoiding sin. Your heart where God wants it. He loves your honesty. You remind him of King David. He adored David