Pray for my Face Book family.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had three pages, "Ten Tribes Of Normandy, Sanctification, Worship God In Spirit And In Truth," which I was denied access to last week.
On Face Book.
I told the truth about the lost ten tribes of Israel and how God has told me to wake them up, which I was doing (I'm not saying I was the only one), I was educating people about the daily cross, and I was making anointed worship of the living God available to all who would come.
I was making friends with all types of people from every walk of life.
Including some very desperate people.
I had just reached 200 followers.
I wasn't going to say anything, well, I think I mentioned it to one person here, as God is sovereign, but He told me to make this request, so I did.
If you, as the Lord leads, could pray for these precious people, I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Out of over 800 "friends," I only knew a handful personally. I invited strangers, all who would come, so they could learn about what I had to offer.
Salvations, spiritual growth, and fulfilling my God-given mandate to wake up descendants of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel, who were exiled by God 2,700 years ago with the promise He'd wake them up in the last days, were my goals.
Some good fruit was being produced.
I was there at the invitation of Jesus to go with Him, "into the belly of the beast."
He promised He'd protect me.
He did. :)