Praying for our Royal Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Lord, Creator God, I come to you in prayer for our Princess Kate who is receiving treatment for cancer. I pray that you will surround her and her family with your love, giving her strength to fight this disease so that with the touch of your healing hand she will make a full recovery. I ask that you will protect her children from the media frenzy that is likely to occur and give Prince William and his family the peace and spiritual support they need at this troubling time.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Lord, Creator God, I come to you in prayer for our Princess Kate who is receiving treatment for cancer. I pray that you will surround her and her family with your love, giving her strength to fight this disease so that with the touch of your healing hand she will make a full recovery. I ask that you will protect her children from the media frenzy that is likely to occur and give Prince William and his family the peace and spiritual support they need at this troubling time.
Praying.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Ritajanice

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord bless this prayer request for Princess Kate , Lord bless her medical treatment,heal her from cancer. Lord bless her with your healing peace and good health also bless her family members. In Jesus precious name, Amen!