Pray for My Neighbor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night my neighbor died tragically in a motorcycle accident when he hit a dear on the highway. He left behind his young wife and two very young daughters. His wife found out today that his life insurance had lapsed and they don't have any money to afford services or continue to support the family. She runs a daycare out of her home but he was the main source of income.

She is in a lot of emotional pain and the daughters are wanting to know where their daddy is. Please pray that God showers His compassion on them and provides for them.

Thank you!

BA

Reactions: Raining

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying for your neighbor BA
ayod9l.gif

Reactions: Raining

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Added to the prayer list...

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The funeral was today. I was glad to find out he was very active in his church. It was a great service, but sad. Even the pastor started to lose it. I thank you all for your prayers. Now is the point where they have to learn to move on without him. I will continue to pray. Thank you all, again!

God Bless,

BA

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would like to thank all of you who have been praying.... Before my neighbor passed, he was needing to plant grass in his back yard (currently mostly dirt) for his wifes new daycare.... Well she just told me that one of the local landscaping companies is going to re-landscape her yard for free in his honor!!! Praise God!!! The prayers just keep getting answered! Thank you all again!!!

God Bless,

BA

Reactions: Angelina

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for this brother that you would bless and be with his family in Jesus name. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
We gather today in prayer in the Name of Jesus Christ for your neighbor who has lost her husband.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;" -- PSALM 23:6 (KJV)
God hears the prayers of the faithful. This woman's husband has been received by Christ. We will continue to pray for her that God intercedes on her behalf to bring her relief that she is most deserving of. May God help her and her children to overcome this tragedy and uphold them in His Divine arms. Amen.

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ we thank thee and praise thee for thy Divine intercession. Amen.