Pray for the children we are keeping in cages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow.....so the pictures of of the dead bodies are what offend you!

Yeah, those German showers were no big deal, especially since they didn’t show pictures!

While I find pictures of dead bodies to be distasteful, it's the the marketing of those images to rouse public sentiment that I find offensive.

Aren't you offended that a parent would do that to their child? Isn't that the greater offense?

Much love!

Reactions: JohnPaul

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, we are told in the Bible that no matter the reason for wanting to get into Heaven, there is ONLY ONE WAY anyone can do that. Yet, we seem to think saying the same thing about entering our country is a terrible thing.
There is a right way and a wrong and unacceptable way to do either.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While I find pictures of dead bodies to be distasteful, it's the the marketing of those images to rouse public sentiment that I find offensive.

Aren't you offended that a parent would do that to their child? Isn't that the greater offense?

Much love!

The parent was trying to bring their children to a better country so they could escape violence. I feel bad because two people lost their life, but I also know that the father knew the risks. I do not think it is the fault of border policy.

Reactions: marks and Willie T

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know Trump is using them as a bargaining chip to get money out of the Democrats, and it is sickening, but the conditions must changes so it looks like he wins again. Frankly I don’t care, I just want conditions to improve.
I cannot tolerate when people say THEY KNOW something without evidence to back it up. So how do you "know" Trump is using them as bargaining chips?
Don't you remember Bill Clinton making a speech before the cameras about how his administration was going to put an end to illegal immigration?
Or when Obama said we have a border crisis and we must address illegal immigration now. In fact He was the president when the picture of children in cages was taken.
Obama served 2 terms and never fixed it....Clinton served 2 terms and never fixed it...yet both of them campaigned for their election promising to fix the problem.
Trump is doing what they promised to do and never did.
We need to protect our citizens from those who come here to commit crimes such as drug trafficking and human trafficking. Big money is made on those 2 trades alone.
So to enforce our LAWS and processing immigrants through the legal system is how they weed out the bad guys