Pray for the USA, NATO

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We still have a two party system. And I only see one as evil in works. So I don't think God would totally turn away from us yet.
Sometimes I think that, but most of the time I think it's over for us. The leaven has worked it's way too deep into our society. The only reason I can see for God holding us up is to serve an evil purpose in the world that he has ordained that we accomplish.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I think that, but most of the time I think it's over for us. The leaven has worked it's way too deep into our society. The only reason I can see for God holding us up is to serve an evil purpose in the world that he has ordained that we accomplish.
Yeah I'm worried about the same thing. The people seem to want evil. I think the media with foreign influence has warped the people. But I can note that God hasn't told me not to pray for the countries that could be affected by this war. Although he may have stated that for the Jews in the bible. They were sinning grossly:

Jeremiah 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

We have a civilized society and a lot are Christians. So I think the Lord would say not to pray for those that do not abide by societies laws. Also that is old testament. In the spirit of the new testament there is one prayer that I find appealing: I pray that God will bring them to repentance. And perhaps that is a good prayer for the leaders of the countries.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank goodness, Russia is pulling back some troops and says he will engage in talks with US and NATO.

Russia-Ukraine: Moscow reportedly seen returning some troops to bases: LIVE UPDATES

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Moscow is ready for talks with the U.S. and NATO on limits for missile deployments and military transparency in Europe, according to the Associated Press.

The development comes after Russia announced it is pulling back some troops from military exercises that have raised fears of a potential invasion of Ukraine -- although British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said "the intelligence that we're seeing today is still not encouraging."

Speaking after talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, Putin said the U.S. and NATO rejected Moscow’s demand to keep Ukraine and other ex-Soviet nations out of NATO, halt weapons deployments near Russian borders and roll back alliance forces from Eastern Europe.

But the U.S. and NATO have agreed to discuss a range of security measures that Russia had previously proposed.

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Biden is re-enforcing NATO with troops in case Putin invades the Ukraine. And it looks like it could cause war with Russia. So I would like to start a prayer thread for that issue. If nuclear war breaks out we're all in deep trouble.

Yes, let's pray.

Dear God, the nations and kings need wisdom and guidance, Lord, we know You are ultimately in control. Lord, please help this situation to de-escalate so that there is no wars and deaths. Please Lord. Please protect our family and friends living in Russia and Ukraine we need You so much Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, there will be wars and rumors of wars, but I still lift up the nations and ask God to bring peace among the countries, and bring people to salvation, according to the plans he has in store for us? I have been blessed, as so many here, that we have always known peace, thanks be to God for that. Amen

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much discussion, I believe, on a prayer thread. There are sub-forums available for such discussions!
Two things that are wonderous during prayers as well , LOTS OF PRAISE with Thanksgiving .
SO put those hands up and let the glorious Lord be praised .

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up to Russia bombing Ukraine. I'm concerned that NATO will see this as an act of war.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Biden is re-enforcing NATO with troops in case Putin invades the Ukraine. And it looks like it could cause war with Russia. So I would like to start a prayer thread for that issue. If nuclear war breaks out we're all in deep trouble.

Done.
It's gonna be alright though , as everything will happen as written .Knowing and understanding His Word is a beautiful thing . Think about it, we know the future.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Done.
It's gonna be alright though , as everything will happen as written .Knowing and understanding His Word is a beautiful thing . Think about it, we know the future.
Thanks. I'm feeling a little unclear on the future of the world. I realize this is Ukraine and a neighbor to Russia. Perhaps it will stop there?