prayer, answers wanted

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amani

Aug 31, 2015
hi all i am new here
i am looking for anyone with the gift of discernment i want to write this without giving away too much imformation and your help would be appretiated
so i was a lost baptised christian
ten years ago the Lord appeared and i received the Holy Spirit
i experienced God in a wonderful truth filled way and received visions answers giudance love inner healing gifts and more
my heart was filled with compassion for the suffering i was being led to be a missionary
i left my long term bad relationship
we were not married nor did i ever desire to wed it was complicated
soon after i started communicating with someone i met online
he lived in another city too far to drive
it was a lustful relationship and i felt i loved him still do
we did not talk clean to each other
he was divorced
he wanted also to be my spiritual guide teacher
he trampled my earlier experiences with God
played pshychological games for a while
i still feel like i love him i cant stop communicating at all
i like the way he makes me feel and i believe i need t help him
he has moved in with a girlfriend (divorcee) but still writes to me the same way
for the past couple of years i have realised how far away i feel from God
i dont experience anything i used to and i feel seperated from God and alone though my prayers get answered
is there anything wrong with me loving a man and also wanting to help him?
is it something else altogether - nothing to do with this man why i am feeling seperated from God?
i pray, i ask, i dont hear anymore
is it simply the times we are in?
i just dont know

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for help from above in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program. Father I also pray in the name of Jesus for the proper spiritual light and energies to burn brightly in the hearts of the believer and that they may carry these energies to the church of their choice and out in the world to be a blessing to humanity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADm97rcV13Q

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi amani,

Can I ask if you came from a 2 parent household? and if you did, how was your relationship with your Father? :huh:

Bless you!

amani

Aug 31, 2015
hi Angelina
yes I came from a two parent family they are still married
relationship with my father was ok untill i turned 14 then it was full of fear and rejection
we get on heaps better now though
but i feel comfortable with my mom

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amani... The times and the seasons... I was born at a Marine Corps base at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina to a Marine Corp mom and a Navy dad who was at the time Catholic. My parents quit going to church while traveling the US and we eventually ended up in Michigan. It was at this time that we started attending the Baptist church. When I was in my late teens I moved to Virginia and at the time the Pentecostal Holiness church was full of evangelist and the revivals Spirit filled. I have since learned that these revivals were rolling along hot in these mountains since the 1700's whose origins are John Wesley Methodist. As time went on and the old evangelist died away the revivals seemed to have died away with them. In study I have reasoned that the churches are seven as outlined in Revelation...

1. Ephesus – Apostolic – Leaving the first love… “All they which are in Asia be turned away…” – II Timothy 1:15
2. Smyrna – Martyrs – Persecutions ten days… Foxes Book of Martyrs describes ten Roman persecutions.
3. Pergamos – Orthodox – A pyrgos is a fortified structure – Needed for the dark ages.
4. Thyatira – Catholic – The Spirit of Jezebel is to persecute, control, and to dominate. Can invade any church!
5. Sardis – Protestant – A sardius is a gem, elegant yet hard and rigid... The great doctrinal web!
6. Philadelphia – Methodist – To obtain sanctification was to do so with love.
7. Laodicea – Charismatic – Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

Concerning revival the Lord tells the Philadelphians...

"Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out..." - Revelation 3:12

So it seemed to me that the old Philadelphian revival, enjoyed from John Bunyan to Billy Graham dissipated away. Regarding the temple, William Seymour, the Azusa Street evangelist who got the Pentecostal revival rolling, outlined the path to revival as in metaphor to the Hebrew temple...

1, Outer Gates - Justification - We are justified by simple faith in Christ Jesus (Romans 3:28) - Which opens the door to the heavenly temple!
2. Altar - Salvation - Christ is our sacrifice!
3. Laver- Sanctification - A place to become clean
4. Table of Shewbread - Daily in the Word of God
5. Lampstand - Spiritual virtues - Faith, hope, charity, joy, goodness, etc. The Methodist would not let you claim sanctification if you had not a sweet spirit!
6. Altar of Golden Incense - A place of prayer and praise!
7. The Holy of Holies - The Shekinah Glory and Baptism in the Holy Ghost

Temple_zps43c1911c.png

It seemed like to me of late that my options were three...

1. Thyatira - Convert to Catholicm
2. Sardis - Return to the old Baptist doctrinal web
3. Laodicea - Start going to one of those Word of Faith Charistmatic churches

Tough options! I do not want to choose! One day I was visiting my mothers Assemblies of God Pentecostal church when I overheard two ladies talking that they heard prophecies stating that in the last days the people were going have to 'cut their own paths.' I just knew it was the Lords will for that prophecy to pass my ears. It seems that the old Philadelphian revival is still attainable, but we are going to have to pay a price for it. I would imagine that William Seymour and John Wesley had there moments in despair and had to cut their own paths for revival. I have read on Wesley...

John Wesley was almost in despair after returning home from lost battles in America and to find his father had passes away. John found himself crying out, "Lord, help my unbelief!" However, he felt dull within and little motivated even to pray for his own salvation. He did not have the faith to continue to preach. When death stared him in the face, he was fearful and found little comfort in his religion. To Peter Böhler, a Moravian friend, he confessed his growing misery and decision to give up the ministry. Böhler counseled otherwise. "Preach faith till you have it," he advised. "And then because you have it, you will preach faith." A wise Catholic once made a similar statement: "Act as if you have faith and it will be granted to you."

John acted on the advice. He led a prisoner to Christ by preaching faith in Christ alone for forgiveness of sins. The prisoner was immediately converted. John was astonished. He had been struggling for years. Here was a man transformed instantly. John made a study of the New Testament and found to his astonishment that the longest recorded delay in salvation was three days--while the apostle Paul waited for his eyes to open.

One evening he reluctantly attended a meeting in Aldersgate. Someone read from Luther's Preface to the Epistle to Romans. About 8:45 p.m. "while he was describing the change which God works in the heart through faith in Christ, I felt my heart strangely warmed. I felt I did trust in Christ, Christ alone for salvation; and an assurance was given me that He had taken away my sins, even mine, and saved me from the law of sin and death.

From that moment on Wesley was used mightily to launch a worldwide revival. In metaphor to the temple and the Philadelphian church it seemed that the temple experience of the Holy Spirit is something that we walked away from. And I believe experiences we can re-attain.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray continued blessings for Amani in Jesus name I pray. I pray that faith would awaken in his heart and that you will help him with his family situation and that he may become a mighty man of God. I pray these things in Jesus name! Amen!

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that ressurection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi amani,
k3vt08.gif

Thanks for replying.

Being born-again is probably one of the most awesomest experiences a believer can have and I rejoice with you in the calling he has placed in your heart for missions.

i left my long term bad relationship we were not married nor did i ever desire to wed it was complicated
The decision to leave this relationship is a good one, particularly since there was no intention of marriage in the future.

One of the many life lessons we learn while growing up is how we relate to members of the opposite sex and how to be properly treated as a woman. This partly comes from our relationship with our Fathers. I'm sure there are plenty of parents out there who wished their children came with some form of user manual but unfortunately this is not the case. Sometimes Fathers can be overly protective and at the sensitive age of 14 ~ I'm sure there were a few battles that you both locked heads on. This does not mean that he did not love you nor did he wish to make you feel rejected in any way. It seems to be a knee jerk reaction on his part but certainly not an intentional thing. I am glad that you are getting along better with him now...

soon after i started communicating with someone i met online he lived in another city too far to drive ~ it was a lustful relationship and i felt i loved him still do we did not talk clean to each other he was divorced
he wanted also to be my spiritual guide teacher he trampled my earlier experiences with God played pshychological games for a while
i still feel like i love him i cant stop communicating at all ~ i like the way he makes me feel and i believe i need to help him
he has moved in with a girlfriend (divorcee) but still writes to me the same way
I'm sure, even as you write these comments, you know deep down in your heart that this man is not right for you and that nothing will come of it. He is lost and drifting at the moment. If he were a believer, he needs to come back to his senses and get his relationship right with God. If he is not, my suggestion is that you just pray for him.

I understand that you have a compassionate heart and you desire to help him but secretly I think that you are the one who desires more from this relationship because you love the way he makes you feel ~ "Wanted, needed and appreciated". These are much needed life lessons that were unfortunately cut short in your relationship with your Dad.

i dont experience anything i used to and i feel seperated from God and alone though my prayers get answered
is there anything wrong with me loving a man and also wanting to help him? ~ is it something else altogether - nothing to do with this man why i am feeling seperated from God? ~ i pray, i ask, i dont hear anymore is it simply the times we are in? i just dont know
amani, If you want to get back that personal one-on-one relationship with God you need to repent and get back into the center of his will. He loves you so much that he sent his only begotten son to die on the cross on your behalf for forgiveness of sins. He desires the best for you and has a path set for you to walk but it is you who has slowly drifted off that path in your heart by pursuing wrong relationships that have not been God led nor has it been beneficial in hindsight.

The bible teaches us that sexual/physical relationships outside of marriage is not acceptable in his sight. Ungodly soul ties can occur when you open up too much of your personal stuff to another person who is not your other half [married person]. This can translate into being manipulated and controlled because someone knows how to get what they want out of you...

Don't let anything or anyone shipwreck your relationship with our Lord and Savior. It's not worth it. If you want God's best for your life, then pursue God with everything you've got!

Please consider what I have said and If any of this does not sit right in your heart...please discard

Bless you xox
nnl6z4.gif

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
amani said:
hi all i am new here
i am looking for anyone with the gift of discernment i want to write this without giving away too much imformation and your help would be appretiated
so i was a lost baptised christian
ten years ago the Lord appeared and i received the Holy Spirit
i experienced God in a wonderful truth filled way and received visions answers giudance love inner healing gifts and more
my heart was filled with compassion for the suffering i was being led to be a missionary
i left my long term bad relationship
we were not married nor did i ever desire to wed it was complicated
soon after i started communicating with someone i met online
he lived in another city too far to drive
it was a lustful relationship and i felt i loved him still do
we did not talk clean to each other
he was divorced
he wanted also to be my spiritual guide teacher
he trampled my earlier experiences with God
played pshychological games for a while
i still feel like i love him i cant stop communicating at all
i like the way he makes me feel and i believe i need t help him
for the past couple of years i have realised how far away i feel from God
is there anything wrong with me loving a man and also wanting to help him?
is it something else altogether - nothing to do with this man why i am feeling seperated from God?
i pray, i ask, i dont hear anymore
is it simply the times we are in?
i just dont know
Well my friend, I will tell you what helped me. You have to hold onto the judgments God has given us. For example if you can tell someone truly does not worship God, then you ought not to be with them. They have another god before the God of the Bible. Or say they take the Lord's name in vain. Steer clear of such souls. Let God's standard be the standard of judgment. What you may be feeling is infatuation. It has a bewitching effect, and it is against sound reason. True love is not this bewitching effect, but true love is based upon principle. What you have to do, which is tough, is walk away from this person. It may seem like death to you, but you'd rather death now, than at judgment. If there is sexual immorality going on, I would walk away from that situation. Such is not a good position to be in. You want a man who is faithful to God first, and faithful to you, in all manner in respect.

I will pray for you. :)

amani

Aug 31, 2015
thank you guys so much
plenty for me to think about :)
i do want to do what's right
it's been a long day and I will read more tomorrow

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request in Jesus name I pray.

@ 1:40 in the video below... Father in the name of Jesus I pray for those that never did get their request in. Those that have unsaved loved ones I bind the forces of hell in the name of Jesus, those that are sick and diseased and afflicted... Stretch forth that healing hand of Calvary... Touch them from the crown of their head to the soles of their feet... Save every member of their family I pray. Let that resurrection power of Jesus Christ come alive! In the name of Jesus meet the financial needs... Lord I see a lot of mail here from prisoners behind bars. I am asking you to touch their lives, save them and heal them and deliver them and set them free. Use them there in that prison house to bring others at the foot of the cross... In the name of Jesus Satan we bind you... We command you to take your hands off of God's property. Lord, you said that whatever we bind on earth you'll bind it in heaven... What ever we loose on Earth you will loose it in heaven... I loose the people! I loose the people! In the name of Jesus calling the miracle working power of Jesus Christ alive... Amen and Amen!- Your Power Preacher, RW Schambach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc