Prayer For Musician

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My friend goes to a church in the city where he is the drummer in their worship team. He rang me tonight and is deciding whether he continues in the team or steps down. Please pray for Mike as he finds himself coming under spiritual attack after Sunday service, when he is rostered on with a particular worship leader who appears to be very controlling. Thank you

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend goes to a church in the city where he is the drummer in their worship team. He rang me tonight and is deciding whether he continues in the team or steps down. Please pray for Mike as he finds himself coming under spiritual attack after Sunday service, when he is rostered on with a particular worship leader who appears to be very controlling. Thank you
Praying for Mike!

Reactions: Angelina

William00

Mar 13, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for Mike so God can protect him from demonic attacks.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please pray for Mike as he finds himself coming under spiritual attack after Sunday service, when he is rostered on with a particular worship leader

Lord, Show Mike how he can cover himself with your loving embrace such that no evil influences can touch him.

Lords show Mike that conclusions, based on anecdotal evidence, are not always so and that the influence being projected might be to attack this particular worship leader, and that Mike, being sensitive to spiritual things, might just be the lateral damage that occurs when this occurs.

Lord reveal to Mike the back story of what he is experiencing when he is part of this particular worship leaders team, such that he is able to be a means by which the attacks can be overcome through the Blood of Christ.

Lord help Mike to become a leader within the worship teams such that the led worship of the congregation comes form the heart of the people as they are drawn closer into relationship with Him through the praise and worship that is offered up.

Shalom

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you everyone for your prayers. My friend asked God whether he should even be a part of this church or not. Then he had a dream. He was standing in the foyer of the church when he saw two women dressed like typical witches with the long noses and pointed hats, they walked past him with their noses in the air like they were filled with pride. Then they walked past the pastor who did not seem to take much notice of them.

He also saw that the walls of his church which was painted a light gray color, turn painted black. Lord said the these words to him as he watched these things come to pass:

Compromise - Entertainment - Witchcraft.

He has decided to leave and find another church....Please pray that he and his family find the right church fellowship.

Thank you. Blessings! 2dwi96s.gif

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you everyone for your prayers. My friend asked God whether he should even be a part of this church or not. Then he had a dream. He was standing in the foyer of the church when he saw two women dressed like typical witches with the long noses and pointed hats, they walked past him with their noses in the air like they were filled with pride. Then they walked past the pastor who did not seem to take much notice of them.

He also saw that the walls of his church which was painted a light gray color, turn painted black. Lord said the these words to him as he watched these things come to pass:

He has decided to leave and find another church....Please pray that he and his family find the right church fellowship.

Thank you. Blessings! View attachment 22335

Praying now

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you. Blessings! View attachment 22335

May He, and his family, be drawn even closer into God's loving embrace and purposes as he, and his family seek to know God in a deeper way.

Shalom