Prayer For New Job, Please.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is a good thing! I have Covid. Wouldn't have been good to get Covid having just started the job.
No kidding.
My wife is looking for a new job. She thought about working for the WHO....but I don't think she is wanting to do government work. Things are too scripted and political there.

She is probably going to stay in the private sector. (Quality and Patient Safety departments)

However with the current economy there isn't enough money in research...so the job market is tough for director level positions.

I'm hoping things turn around soon.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I applied for a position with the state in the revenue department. It will be a pay cut, but the money I save in gas and health insurance will make up for most of it. When my fiance and I get married the health insurance will be free since she also works for the state.

The job I am at now is stealing time from my kids. I get to basically see them for about 8-9 hours on a Sunday and much of that is while I am doing things that need to be done, ie: chores. There's no real quality time. I also do not know what my schedule is and it changes constantly with nothing set in stone.

The job with the state will give me a normal schedule, 9-5 with my weekends free. It will also give me all the usual holidays off and paid.

This job will be all around better and less stressful too. Not talking stress from the job, all jobs have stress. I'm talking about stressing about missing time with my kids and not knowing what my schedule will be. I took my stress out on my kids yesterday as it had gotten to be too much for me to handle. Nothing physical, but I did yell at them and tell them that I don't want them here anymore. I did speak with them later and apologized and said that I did not mean it and I love them and want them to come to the apartment.

Please pray that I get this job with the state.

Thank you!
1 . The best model and ministry I've found for prayer, mentoring and networking for job search in teams is the Between Jobs Ministry team network at the Northwest Bible Church in Spring or NE Houston.

If every city had their own network of prayer and ministry teams like that,
Then we connect each city and state in prayer the way these teams do,
Nobody would fall through the cracks but would have a lead line for the Shepherds to reach all their Sheep.

This is where I learned that "Encouragement" ministry is a calling
And it's one of the gifts/calling I have. I knew I have the spiritual gift of Empathy and from this ministry I learned that this Encouragement process is a whole field of ministry.

2. I pray you both get into the right job God plans for you and your family.
And that in connecting you also help other people find their right connections in fellowship and healing in Christ Jesus.

Florida happens to be the home of one of the most established "Christian Healing Ministries in Jacksonville. Lookup the school for teaching team prayer and healing, founded and run by Dr. Francis and Judith MacNutt who took over after her husband passed away in 2020 who was the author of HEALING, that teaches the differences between personal prayer, and prayer for deliverance and exorcism, etc.

3. As for sustainable jobs in health care, the best program for cutting costs of medical care by direct associations, payments and relations between providers and patients is
The Christian religious nonprofit "Tomorrow's Bread Today" that teaches people how to reorganize this through the Cooperative approach of caring for each other directly.

This nonprofit is saving a historic hospital in Dallas to train community members to setup and own and manage it themselves similar to how Habitat for Humanity teaches people to own and build their own houses. The goal of this nonprofit is to teach us to own run and manage our own clinics and hospitals so we take back responsibility for our own health care, save lives and costs, and generate millions of dollars and jobs to invest back in growing the community or church body.

The First Baptist Church in Splendora already set up a regular clinic to partner the church fellowship with medical services. And the goal is to serve not only their local community but to serve as a model for other community and city networks.

You are in the right place,the right state for this healing and health ministry to replicate to solidify and strengthen the church communities as one interconnected network.

Keep up the good work and outreach God has you doing.

Please let us know your progress and where God places you!

God bless you and multiply your blessings in Christ Jesus in abundance.
In Jesus name Amen and thank you for sharing working and praying in the name of the Lord.

Emily Nghiem

Jun 16, 2021
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No kidding.
My wife is looking for a new job. She thought about working for the WHO....but I don't think she is wanting to do government work. Things are too scripted and political there.

She is probably going to stay in the private sector. (Quality and Patient Safety departments)

However with the current economy there isn't enough money in research...so the job market is tough for director level positions.

I'm hoping things turn around soon.
Look up Global MRI Inc in Tennessee
If they don't have enough funding to support more jobs in medical research studies in spiritual healing
Let's start a study and go for grants that will support that outreach!
I'm interested in replicating studies on Christian spiritual healing and deliverance
Like the study in Rheumatoid Arthritis funded by Templeton Fdn and published by NIH.

I am happy to unite with you and your wife in prayer and agreement in Christ
to create jobs for us organizing such studies across our states: TX TN and FL.
Where 2 or 3 agree in Christ on anything touching the earth it is done by our Father in Heaven.

How about joining the healing ministries in FL TN and TX as one in Christ to establish God's will love and healing grace for all people asking and agreeing to receive the same?

In Jesus name Amen!

Last edited: