Prayer for tammy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure if anyone here remembers tammy. She needs prayers. Just getting off work, will try to write more tomorrow. Prayers would be appreciated. We have been keeping in touch. She went to try to help someone in need and was still in fragile health after recent medical problems although she said she was completely recovered. She got over traumatic surgery then a death in her family. She went to help look for lost walker. Its intensive hiking area thats had lots of casualties in past. We exchanged phone numbers on here and keep in touch almost daily and I havent heard from her in over three days. Please pray she made it out of that area safely. She was just mentioning to me last week she was looking forward to being here on forum.

Last edited:

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, I think I remember Tammy. Dad died, ruptured appendix?

Lord, I don't know what's going on here, but I lift Tammy up to your care.

And @sue, bless you for caring.
That would be her. We exchanged phone numbers on here. She recovered well probably from the prayers here and was just talking last week about looking forward to being on here. A person walking got lost and she went to help look. Its a remote area. I havent heard from her so hoping she made it out safely. Although she said shes completely recovered that is an intensive hiking spot that has had lots of casualties in past.

Reactions: tammy and Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone here remembers tammy. She needs prayers. Just getting off work, will try to write more tomorrow. Prayers would be appreciated. We have been keeping in touch. She went to try to help someone in need and was still in fragile health after recent medical problems although she said she was completely recovered. She got over traumatic surgery then a death in her family. She went to help look for lost walker. Its intensive hiking area thats had lots of casualties in past. We exchanged phone numbers on here and keep in touch almost daily and I havent heard from her in over three days. Please pray she made it out of that area safely. She was just mentioning to me last week she was looking forward to being here on forum.
I remember tammy . Yes we will be praying .

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes she nearly died not too long ago. I was really concerned for her. She's in my thoughts and prayers.
yes she did almost die which is exactly why me and others are concerned here. Its a very intensive dangerous hiking area, lots of dense forest and there has been so many casualities there. Tammy always puts others first from what I have seen and she went to help to find this lost walker with no thought of herself. I have been in touch with her pretty much daily over past two months so this isnt good havent heard from her for few days. She was headed to this area to help and I dont think she was physically in shape for something like this. Although she was recovered from that surgery dont think this was a good idea right now.

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
yes she did almost die which is exactly why me and others are concerned here. Its a very intensive dangerous hiking area, lots of dense forest and there has been so many casualities there. Tammy always puts others first from what I have seen and she went to help to find this lost walker with no thought of herself. I have been in touch with her pretty much daily over past two months so this isnt good havent heard from her for few days. She was headed to this area to help and I dont think she was physically in shape for something like this. Although she was recovered from that surgery dont think this was a good idea right now.
thankyou for your concern for her, its nice to see that others here care about her. In my conversations with her she was so passionate about praying for others here and had asked at one time I pray for you.

Reactions: Nancy

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Sue,
Have you alerted anyone locally about your concern. Did she usually answer you straight away when you called her. Can anyone check her house ?

Reactions: tammy and Nancy

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Sue,
Have you alerted anyone locally about your concern. Did she usually answer you straight away when you called her. Can anyone check her house ?
She usually calls me. I did leave voicemail earlier so hopefully she gets back to me. This hiking area has no wifi. Hopefully shes just not been online. I dont want to panic yet but praying she will get back to me soon. What I know of this area is its very dense forest, intensive. She did seem recovered from health ordeal but not sure she was in shape for this. There was another time where she didnt call me over few days so hopefully she is okay. With her having surgery in recent past thought it would be best to post prayer request for her.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Tammy.

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks to those that prayed for her. Tammy returned my call.
She took a fall on one of the upper trails there earlier. She went to public washrooms outside
the trail system and saw my call and texts. Shes getting pain where her surgery was but
doesnt think she has any injuries, or anything worth being seen about. She said shes got
scrapes and a couple of cuts from the fall though. She sounded hesitant about driving home
from there so I offered to go get her then she can return and get her car in the
morning. She was returning to trails to help look more and I am leaving now to go meet
her in an hour. Although this is a blessing I have a new christian friend in area here wish it
was better circumstances. I feel quite leery going into this trail system as there is miles and
miles of trails and forest. Prayers I dont get lost would be so appreciated, and that I can
spot her right away. Its been called a very dangerous area because of casualties there and
people going missing or getting lost. There is many diving cliffs there too. I think she should
get checked to be sure hopefully she is right and there is no injuries. She said she has some
pictures of the area from earlier today, maybe she will post them when home. Please pray
for my safety as I go in and that I will see her right away and can help get her home. May
the lord bless all of you with a peaceful restful night:)