Prayer for tammy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tammy returned my call.
Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. I'm glad Tammy is safe.
Please pray
for my safety as I go in and that I will see her right away and can help get her hom
Now, Lord changing the focus to Sue. Please watch out over her on this errand of mercy.

sue

Sep 23, 2022
canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hope you got there okay Sue xxx
xxx. Thankyou so much rita. Tammy wasnt there but spoke to local hiker there that helps clean up the trails and he said since I talked to her earlier the heavy weather conditions she could be just late making her way back. I wasnt dressed for this, as we had heavy downpour start just after I drove in. He is waiting there now while I get raingear. I am glad because this area is way too remote for me, I dont want to be there alone and dont think me and tammy should be there when she gets back to her car. He said its too early be alarmed but he did say I should wait for her to ensure she gets out tonight. There is no way would have left car for second however he said in these conditions if I dont have the rain gear could end up getting sick. Please pray see tammy soon and we can both be in our homes soon out of this weather. I was very leery driving in and the area is much more remote then I orginally thought. I hope its not going to be a long night, I am tired from working a lot this week. Hope you are doing well. I pray for you often. xxx