Prayer for the Jewish hostages

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not heartless, but Jesus tells it like it is.

Luke 13:1-5 -There were present at that season some who told Him about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent(get saved) you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent(get saved) you will all likewise perish.”

Jesus says, If you don't believe on Him for Salvation, it doesn't matter who you are, that you are going to perish.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer for the Jewish hostages​

and or, prayer for the Palestinian folk in Gaza?
Too bad you could not resist muddying the waters.

People tend to pray from their innermost circle out, ending with the most general prayer for all.

My concern is first with the Jewish hostages because they were first in danger from recent events. People in long standing need of prayer tend to come after.

In this case, I have said many times that people confuse Islam with Muslim; Islam is an evil ideology and Muslims are people who suffer most from Islam. The very poor Palestinian Muslims in Gaza will be suffering in public ways soon when they have been suffering in relative private all their lives. If you have not taken the chance, there are many compelling videos on youtube of Muslim apostates and what they endured to come to Christ. Islamic oppression of Muslims is unfathomable. The scourge of humanity, Islam, its; victims are often in my prayers since 9/11.

I pray also that my brothers and sisters in Christ will not be emotionally manipulated by the media using recent events to advance their agenda to destroy Israel. I mention 9/11 because the 5,000 missiles fired on them last week is much more impactful for them than 9/11 was for us. I pray this is the beginning of the battle of Armegeddon so that Christ's return is all the sooner. We've never been more in desperate need of his lordship than this moment. Amen.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember..reading the book..years ago.
- 'The Hiding Place'

Years ago I was able to hear Corrie Ten Boom speak at the First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood. She was sitting in a chair on the platform in order to speak.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We've never been more in desperate need of his lordship than this moment. Amen.
If we in truth consider Jesus as our Lord, it means we are not the Lord. It also means servants don't tell their Lord what to do. Servants telling the Lord what to do indicates they believe they know more than the Lord and feel they need to advise him of what is going on.
Herein is the truth of the relationship between the Lord and the servant revealed......or is the servant just ignorant to what he/she is doing?