Prayer For Vandals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My parents grave have been vandalized along with a number of others in the Returned Services section (Veterans) of our local cemetary. These are folks who fought for our country in the first and Second World War. Please pray that the culprits are found and prosecuted accordingly. Thank you. My family and I are sad and angry at the same time. xox :(

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My parents grave have been vandalized along with a number of others in the Returned Services section of our local cemetary. These are folks who fought for our country in the first and Second War. Please pray that they will be found and prosecuted accordingly. Thank you. My family and I are sad and angry at the same time. xox
Praying for your joy and peace to return. I pray for these vandals a two-fold prayer....Father, let your justice come to these vandals as you Will....I pray for their salvation, Father, that what the enemy was using them for to do evil, you can use them to do good. Let all things work together for good to those who love you and are the called according to your purpose. Father forgive them and have mercy on them for the world is a horrible influence on these young minds these last days. Few if any of them have been raised to know Jesus.
Send your ministering angels to minister to them and the Holy Spirit to begin preparing their heart to receive Jesus.
I pray also, Father, for a supernatural financial blessing be poured out on all victims so they may rebuild and restore what was destroyed.
Thank you Father for hearing our prayers....
In Jesus name we pray.
Amen

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My parents grave have been vandalized along with a number of others in the Returned Services section of our local cemetary. These are folks who fought for our country in the first and Second World War. Please pray that the culprits are found and prosecuted accordingly. Thank you. My family and I are sad and angry at the same time. xox
Praying for this situation.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My parents grave have been vandalized along with a number of others in the Returned Services section of our local cemetary. These are folks who fought for our country in the first and Second World War. Please pray that the culprits are found and prosecuted accordingly. Thank you. My family and I are sad and angry at the same time. xox

So sad to hear of this Angelina. I would be angry too.

Reactions: Angelina

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How horrible and heartbreaking to see that happen. I sure will be praying for their capture, and that God would draw them to His Son.
I'm so sorry Angelina!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray. Cemetery vandalism is quite common. I once belonged to a genealogical and cemetery forum and this was a complaint all the time. This was when I was doing a family geneology about 20 years ago. But rest assured, no matter what, the Lord will resurrect ALL people one day and vandals cannot stop that. But yeah, it's frustrating in the meantime for those who have no reverence for the dead. Sometimes I wonder if those who are lost know that they will still die and it's a form or rebellion against death but it won't help them. If they are not saved, one day in the final judgement they will be destroyed in the lake of fire, but I hope that they will not and come to their senses. Your parents will rest in peace despite what Satan does.

• Love
Reactions: Angelina

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your joy and peace to return. I pray for these vandals a two-fold prayer....Father, let your justice come to these vandals as you Will....I pray for their salvation, Father, that what the enemy was using them for to do evil, you can use them to do good. Let all things work together for good to those who love you and are the called according to your purpose. Father forgive them and have mercy on them for the world is a horrible influence on these young minds these last days. Few if any of them have been raised to know Jesus.
Send your ministering angels to minister to them and the Holy Spirit to begin preparing their heart to receive Jesus.
I pray also, Father, for a supernatural financial blessing be poured out on all victims so they may rebuild and restore what was destroyed.
Thank you Father for hearing our prayers....
In Jesus name we pray.
Amen
Very well put H2S!
You are very good with your words of wisdom sister :)