Prayer Need- I Am Feeling Depressed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

channing28270

Feb 10, 2009
I am a female from Charlotte North Carolina.I am feeling Depressed and have been crying because I am Feeling frustrated and lost in looking for volunteer work in Charlotte, North Carolina to do from 10:00am-2:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because I would like to work and do not want to be bored with nothing to do on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Friday . Because of this I am in need of help in a MAJOR WAY I have tried places like the Library they say that they do not have anything because of budget cuts, I tried the Matthews Help Center the only thing they have is Friendship trays which requires me to drive and answering phones, A place I volunteered at before which is Habitat for humanity I had a bad thing happen to me there because they said I talked too much . I do have an interest in wanting to volunteer for a Church doing Janitorial work or office work. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME TO do some volunteer work in Church doing some Janitorial work or Office work. I have a MAJOR interest in Church bells- Carillons, Electronic Carillons. My favorite electronic carillons are the Maas-Rowe ones. I would love to be able to program an electronic carillon to play at certain times and special Days especially one of the Maas-Rowe ones. 2 Churches that I know that have a Maas-Rowe Carillon in Charlotte North Carolina is Dilworth United Methodist Church on East Blvd and St. Lukes Lutheran Church in Charlotte, North Carolina .I am wondering what can I do for volunteering because I am feeling frustrated and Lost in looking for volunteer work. If you know any answers please message me. I am also feeling depressed because I am wondering What do the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon Versions of these songs sound like?:1. Holy Holy Holy2. Blessed Assurance3. How Great Thou Art4. My Country Tis of Thee5. Fairest Lord Jesus6. Just a Closer walk with thee7. Christ the lord is risen today8. Jesus paid it allI would love to hear these songs live in person IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. I have an interest in Sound I would not mind hearing the analog versions of these songs IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME.If you know the answers to these questions please message me.Channing

shutin45

Feb 18, 2009
Dear Channing28270,I have prayed for you.Trust God to open doors in His time that will be the right doors. Keep having Faith in Him and believing He will do so.Be sure you are in His will, and wanting to help for reasons that bring Honor and Glory to Him rather than for personal fulfillment reasons.Sometimes we're blessed with downtime as a time to further our growth as Christians by reading the Bible and otherwise learning more. This is a good website for the latter
smile.gif
Whatever the reasons may be, we just have to keep in mind that God is in control and will do things at the RIGHT time in the RIGHT place. Hang in there!!Your Brother in Christ,JimP.S. As for the songs, I've googled and searched, and had no luck other than seeing you have MANY similar requests other places too. Maybe someone will come through for ya.