prayer of Hearts and a prayer from within my heart to your hearts reunited.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus I pray.
I pray that what happens in my heart will affect the hearts of others who have been in contact with me or not.

Let there hearts be fulfilled with the inner balance .

Not only my Heart has been fulfilled by the inner balance also there hearts the one's who seek it.

inner balance is your power God and your love in us. The balance of life and let them know that you are that balance within us.

let them know if there spirit shall inherit the inner balance which your love in us they shall be reunited with you forever in there spirit if there physical body shall die or pass .

Let the inner balance never fade from my heart God and let there balance inner balance never fade from them. if they shall seek inner balance they seek the Lord there God Jesus Christ.

to ignite inner balance your hands must call upon the Holy spirit to come in and make his way through your hearts and there you will feel and find balance in Christ and you will forever have hands standing both ways to signal your inner balance from within.
finding inner balance is finding your balance in Christ for HE is the balance of life and the inner balance within us.

Amen and Amen.