Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, I ask that my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, to pray for me. I'm struggling with lustful thoughts, anger, worry, and doubt.... This all stems from fear. Please pray for me, we are family I love every single one of you. I just need to be strong so that I stay connected with The Father. Satan is working on me hard, its almost unbearable, my anger has become more hostile/volatile. I'm in a position where I am staying at my church home, for the sake of not sinning. I was originally staying with my GF/Courtship partner, but we were falling. We share 2 kids together, but I have a 3rd by someone else. Please keep us in your hearts and prayers. Father Bless you all. Love you.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey, I ask that my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, to pray for me. I'm struggling with lustful thoughts, anger, worry, and doubt.... This all stems from fear. Please pray for me, we are family I love every single one of you. I just need to be strong so that I stay connected with The Father. Satan is working on me hard, its almost unbearable, my anger has become more hostile/volatile. I'm in a position where I am staying at my church home, for the sake of not sinning. I was originally staying with my GF/Courtship partner, but we were falling. We share 2 kids together, but I have a 3rd by someone else. Please keep us in your hearts and prayers. Father Bless you all. Love you.

Hi Tim Lee!
Praying for you dear brother....
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings!!!

Tkinnie

May 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appreciate the prayers family, thank you both love you.