Prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy, the Holy Spirit can help, I pray the Lord will bless you with that portion of the Holy Spirit, I get it sometimes but these forums push that issue to it's maximum: Galatians 5:22-23. I think I need this prayer also as I'm being attacked in my personal life also.
Thank you Devin,
My prayers to God for you as well bro!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank You LORD for those trials because they strengthen us. God promises to protect us and defend us. Nancy I've been in the same place as you, I've lost control many times and I've reacted like you. That's the human side of us. I think God understands that in us. Also it seems when it rains it pours, it's never one thing, at times many.
1. Scripture tells us in Matthew 11:28-30 to come to him and that he will give us rest. so hand it over to Him to solve.
Pray and Believe And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Mark 11:24
Wait for the answer to your prayers, the bible tells us to wait patiently for the LORD Psalm 130:5
Don't Give up.
But not only that, how many times have you handed something to Him but taken it back and tried to fix it on your own. Many of us fall short on that. I've done it many times. Keep your request with Him, sometimes it isn't easy, but He loves it when we trust and lean on |Him. All the best, may God strengthen you through the trials and keep your faith strong as You watch Him bring you through. Peace be with you.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

LTJMP14

Aug 25, 2021
Southeastern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings brothers and sisters,
We all know and realize that all of us WILL and do go through many trials, especially in these days

Feeling a bit selfish asking for prayer for myself but, there ya have it, I am asking!

There've been many attacks from all sides with me as of late. And of course, it feels as though the battles against me are getting too many victories.
Please I ask, that you pray to God for the rollercoaster that are my emotions, and that I would have MUCH better control of them. They come so fast and so hard in a weakened state especially. Yes, I throw tantrums, curse, CRY ALLOT and it is a viscous cycle that no matter how I pray and pray and pray for the control, it has not come. Not that I do not win SOME battles, as through Him I do, just not all. I'm sure being alone a huge portion of the days and nights does not help either.
Thank you in advance for any who will pray this for me.
Praises to The Highest King, who does NOT change.
God bless you much.
Hi Nancy,

We are all in a battle every day. Ours may not be the same battle with which you struggle, but we all battle the same devil, the same spiritual wickedness in high places, the same rulers of darkness. And we are all still in our fleshly bodies, and the flesh wants what it wants. So we have that battle as well. And also there are the things of the wild that can trigger us emotionally. The devil, the flesh, the world: we're fighting and we're praying always.

Dear Hevaevly Father, all blessings,, honor, glory, and power to YOU and our LORD Jesus Christ. Please Lord, by the power of your Holy Spirit, please bless our sister Nancy with increased faith and repentance, and bless her that she would manifest mighty fruit of self control when she needs it to fight the temptations that beset her. We know you are able Lord, and we ask this blessing in Jesus's Holy and Mighty name. Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,

We are all in a battle every day. Ours may not be the same battle with which you struggle, but we all battle the same devil, the same spiritual wickedness in high places, the same rulers of darkness. And we are all still in our fleshly bodies, and the flesh wants what it wants. So we have that battle as well. And also there are the things of the wild that can trigger us emotionally. The devil, the flesh, the world: we're fighting and we're praying always.

Dear Hevaevly Father, all blessings,, honor, glory, and power to YOU and our LORD Jesus Christ. Please Lord, by the power of your Holy Spirit, please bless our sister Nancy with increased faith and repentance, and bless her that she would manifest mighty fruit of self control when she needs it to fight the temptations that beset her. We know you are able Lord, and we ask this blessing in Jesus's Holy and Mighty name. Amen.

Thank you so much, and welcome here @LTJMP1 You are kind, thank you. We must pray for one another as, this life is tough enough I cannot imagine it without the gift of prayer.
God bless you and, thank you again.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You LORD for those trials because they strengthen us. God promises to protect us and defend us. Nancy I've been in the same place as you, I've lost control many times and I've reacted like you. That's the human side of us. I think God understands that in us. Also it seems when it rains it pours, it's never one thing, at times many.
1. Scripture tells us in Matthew 11:28-30 to come to him and that he will give us rest. so hand it over to Him to solve.
Pray and Believe And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Mark 11:24
Wait for the answer to your prayers, the bible tells us to wait patiently for the LORD Psalm 130:5
Don't Give up.
But not only that, how many times have you handed something to Him but taken it back and tried to fix it on your own. Many of us fall short on that. I've done it many times. Keep your request with Him, sometimes it isn't easy, but He loves it when we trust and lean on |Him. All the best, may God strengthen you through the trials and keep your faith strong as You watch Him bring you through. Peace be with you.
Thank you Dosia, you are encouraging. I know what you say is all true and it is what happens eventually but, it is hared to go to Him sometimes when you feel He is angry or sick and tired of forgiving you for the same thing over and over again. We all have different makeups, some are fast some slow, some are as even keel as an iron bar, some are easily riled, some easily hurt or offended, some are naturally kind people, some are not. Yes, we sure have a lot coming at us in this horrid world. So glad we have each other.
Thank you for the prayer and the reminders!
God bless you much!

Reactions: amadeus