Prayer request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings brothers and sisters,
We all know and realize that all of us WILL and do go through many trials, especially in these days

Feeling a bit selfish asking for prayer for myself but, there ya have it, I am asking!

There've been many attacks from all sides with me as of late. And of course, it feels as though the battles against me are getting too many victories.
Please I ask, that you pray to God for the rollercoaster that are my emotions, and that I would have MUCH better control of them. They come so fast and so hard in a weakened state especially. Yes, I throw tantrums, curse, CRY ALLOT and it is a viscous cycle that no matter how I pray and pray and pray for the control, it has not come. Not that I do not win SOME battles, as through Him I do, just not all. I'm sure being alone a huge portion of the days and nights does not help either.
Thank you in advance for any who will pray this for me.
Praises to The Highest King, who does NOT change.
God bless you much.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We all know and realize that all of us WILL and do go through many trials, especially in these days

Feeling a bit selfish asking for prayer for myself but, there ya have it, I am asking!

There've been many attacks from all sides with me as of late. And of course, it feels as though the battles against me are getting too many victories.
Please I ask, that you pray to God for the rollercoaster that are my emotions, and that I would have MUCH better control of them. They come so fast and so hard in a weakened state especially. Yes, I throw tantrums, curse, CRY ALLOT and it is a viscous cycle that no matter how I pray and pray and pray for the control, it has not come. Not that I do not win SOME battles, as through Him I do, just not all. I'm sure being alone a huge portion of the days and nights does not help either.
God bless you much.
@Nancy: Praying....Philippians chapter 4 is a real tonic...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First off, you are not being selfish. We are here for each other.
Second: Truth be known, you just described me for the past week.
Father God, I come to You in prayer on behalf of my sister, Nancy. I ask that You would steady her emotions.
Also, I ask that You remove any loneliness, and replace it with the sense of community and belonging, like You've just done with me.
I ask that You fill her with Your Spirit, and the joy that comes along with Him.
Thank You for my friend Nancy. I ask these things in Jesus' name, amen!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you much.

Oh I can relate Nancy. I have always had a hard time dealing with stress and just life in general. It seemed like things would just be bottled up and eventually the bottle explodes and I would throw a tantrum and cuss and just lose it. This is something God has been working on with me. He gives me tests in which everything goes wrong and he sees how long it takes me to lose it. I am not sure I have passed any of the tests but I almost did the other day! It took quite a bit of things to go wrong before I lost it. My patients has improved dramatically. When he is through with us we will be like refined gold. We will have patients to deal with anything. I will pray for you!!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I can relate Nancy. I have always had a hard time dealing with stress and just life in general. It seemed like things would just be bottled up and eventually the bottle explodes and I would throw a tantrum and cuss and just lose it. This is something God has been working on with me. He gives me tests in which everything goes wrong and he sees how long it takes me to lose it. I am not sure I have passed any of the tests but I almost did the other day! It took quite a bit of things to go wrong before I lost it. My patients has improved dramatically. When he is through with us we will be like refined gold. We will have patients to deal with anything. I will pray for you!!

Very encouraging Mantis, thank you for sharing that. After writing this post, what came to my mind was how crazy I used to be behind the wheel...He did take that one totally away! People can do stupid stuff that will make me think of how I myself once used to be and then pray for them. Back in my B.C. day's, I would have flipped the bird to them :eek:. That, He has taken fully away, praise God.
I will also pray for you brother, we know how to pray for these things that so wound us.
God bless you bro!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, you are not being selfish. We are here for each other.
Second: Truth be known, you just described me for the past week.
Father God, I come to You in prayer on behalf of my sister, Nancy. I ask that You would steady her emotions.
Also, I ask that You remove any loneliness, and replace it with the sense of community and belonging, like You've just done with me.
I ask that You fill her with Your Spirit, and the joy that comes along with Him.
Thank You for my friend Nancy. I ask these things in Jesus' name, amen!

That was beautiful brother, thank you so much!
Abundant blessings your way from our abundant God!

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Nancy,
I think we all being tested, I have equally been on a roller coaster ride ( you can adapt and enjoy the ride once you’ve adapted to the reality that all the twist and turns are often to build up our ability to be real with the Lord )
Proverbs31 Ministries today was talking about Hagar, in a bad place after the way Abraham ect had treated her, she was alone, fearful ect…..but ‘ God was watching her ‘ ( We are never alone, He is mindful of all we are, all we face, and all we feel ) ………….
What we see as weaknesses, are often just us expressing what we really feel about things, the enemy would want us to think they are wrong, unhelpful and weak, yet, Jesus can work more with those realities that he can with arrogance and pride ( which doesn’t really think any wrong exists )
A desire to change, a desire to be stronger, a desire to be more self controlled ……..that proves that we want to be different and I believe God can work with that , don’t you.
Much love as I know the place where you are……
May the Lord send you a hug, an embrace of his love and the ability to take hold of his hand and go on the roller coaster together xxxxxxx
Rita

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy,
I think we all being tested, I have equally been on a roller coaster ride ( you can adapt and enjoy the ride once you’ve adapted to the reality that all the twist and turns are often to build up our ability to be real with the Lord )
Proverbs31 Ministries today was talking about Hagar, in a bad place after the way Abraham ect had treated her, she was alone, fearful ect…..but ‘ God was watching her ‘ ( We are never alone, He is mindful of all we are, all we face, and all we feel ) ………….
What we see as weaknesses, are often just us expressing what we really feel about things, the enemy would want us to think they are wrong, unhelpful and weak, yet, Jesus can work more with those realities that he can with arrogance and pride ( which doesn’t really think any wrong exists )
A desire to change, a desire to be stronger, a desire to be more self controlled ……..that proves that we want to be different and I believe God can work with that , don’t you.
Much love as I know the place where you are……
May the Lord send you a hug, an embrace of his love and the ability to take hold of his hand and go on the roller coaster together xxxxxxx
Rita
Press into the LORD .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you much.

Heavenly Father, Thank you for Nancy and her heart for You! I pray that you would give her Your encouragement that nothing coming against her will conquer her. I pray that you would give her understanding and control of her emotions, and that You would open her awareness of Your presence with her. And that You would build an inner core of strength inside her, an anchor that holds her fast. I ask these in Jesus' Name!

Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless you much.
Perhaps the darts of opposition are coming at you harder and more frequently because the time is short. That is me too. I cannot give up. I cannot fail, but I do... and then I get up again or ask God to take my hand and help me up.

I ask that God give you strength to ask Him for help each and every time the dam seems to be bursting. God is always able, but we get frustrated fighting sometimes the same or similar battles one more time. Help us dear Lord and especially our sister, Nancy!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Father God bless sis. Nancy and this prayer request, Lord bless her everyday lives, let your peace, mercy joy healing , glory be with sis. Nancy always.
Please bless, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy, the Holy Spirit can help, I pray the Lord will bless you with that portion of the Holy Spirit, I get it sometimes but these forums push that issue to it's maximum: Galatians 5:22-23. I think I need this prayer also as I'm being attacked in my personal life also.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy, the Holy Spirit can help, I pray the Lord will bless you with that portion of the Holy Spirit, I get it sometimes but these forums push that issue to it's maximum: Galatians 5:22-23. I think I need this prayer also as I'm being attacked in my personal life also.
Praying for you as well, brother!