Prayers For Another Mine Accident

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revdw76

Jan 12, 2010
Richland City, Indiana
[font="verdana][size="2"]At around 10 pm Wed. night at the Dotiki mine neaar Nebo,Ky in Hopkins county the roof of the mine collasped on two miners about 5 miles back from the entrance. It was just reported at th etop of the hour that the two miners are both dead. Rescue officials have recovered one miner and are attempting to recover the other but they have had problems with more of the roof caving in. Gov. Steve Beshear has visited the mine and the families meeting at local church to offer condolences and reassurances.

Please pray for the families of the two miners who died as well as for the miners who are risking their lives to recover the bodies and investigate the cause. Pray also for the community which is a tight knit community dependent on this mine for their livleyhood.

rev dw
[/size][/font]

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
[font="verdana][size="2"]At around 10 pm Wed. night at the Dotiki mine neaar Nebo,Ky in Hopkins county the roof of the mine collasped on two miners about 5 miles back from the entrance. It was just reported at th etop of the hour that the two miners are both dead. Rescue officials have recovered one miner and are attempting to recover the other but they have had problems with more of the roof caving in. Gov. Steve Beshear has visited the mine and the families meeting at local church to offer condolences and reassurances.

Please pray for the families of the two miners who died as well as for the miners who are risking their lives to recover the bodies and investigate the cause. Pray also for the community which is a tight knit community dependent on this mine for their livleyhood.

rev dw
[/size][/font]

Our prayers are with the families of the two miners, for comfort. May the Arms of Jesus be around these families.