Prayer's for sis. R

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sis. R, sold her house, but, till now not able to buy a new house and is now in trouble, she says

" Both it's bad because I cannot get the things I need with no identification

No health insurance, no senior brnefits, cannot apply for social security because no identification"

You can agree and pray, God work in sis. R's life and situation and she see God's glory and thank the Lord. Let she soon have her own house, identification , health insurance, senior benefits also her social security soon. May God grant my sis. R all these things, she is a big blessing and encouragement, sis. R's the one going to help me to have a Gospel car, but she is having all these problems. Let God Almighty solve all the problems of sis. R and bless and He be glorified.

Thanks!

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray that her problems will be resolved and that she will learn whatever lessons God is teaching her through this situation.